Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I think there's a good chance of it happening. It will work if Dolan shuts the **** up and just watches from the sideline. Carmelo will stay and a few other players would definitely want to come here.

I don't buy it but hey the man might be bored. But I don't see how he could come work for dolan. Espn just likes to **** with us

@ESPNNewYork: Phil Jackson leaning toward taking New York Knicks' front-office job http://t.co/G70bYVtEKG

eek.gif
grin.gif

@ESPNNewYork: Phil Jackson leaning toward taking New York Knicks' front-office job http://t.co/G70bYVtEKG

:wow:
I don't understand how when ESPN and Broussard and all the other fake lame duck "reporters" tweet something we don't like yall don't believe it but when it's something yall do like you're gonna :wow:

I mean **** aint Melo still leaving to play with Noah? :lol:

I don't understand how when ESPN and Broussard and all the other fake lame duck "reporters" tweet something we don't like yall don't believe it but when it's something yall do like you're gonna :wow:

I mean **** aint Melo still leaving to play with Noah? :lol:

Ain't that the truth. Like school girls :lol:

Nobody hates the Knicks like their own fans 
laugh.gif
. I'm gonna keep hoping for the best for the team I root for. 

Great way to restart/rebuild this management! Dolan finally man-up and swaloow his pride!... LET PHIL DO ALL THE TAKLING AND WALKING NOW!

So he'll be the GM?
I see president of basketball operations and he'll have the power over all basketball related operations aka GM?
No?

So he'll be the GM?
I see president of basketball operations and he'll have the power over all basketball related operations aka GM?
No?
They said he was offered the President of basketball related operations with complete control of basketball related manners. So he won't have the GM title, but he'll have all of the control he wants to build a team.

My pessimistic side thinks this will stain Phil's resume and this whole thing is will backfire.

My optimistic side....well yea.....

My pessimistic side thinks this will stain Phil's resume and this whole thing is will backfire.

It could help him more than it can hurt him though. B/c ppl say that he could only win w/ the best players in the game on his team.. So if he was to turn them around, that theory would be out the door... If he couldn't turn the team around, well... He still has 11 rings + 2 w/ the Knicks in the 70's lol..

It could help him more than it can hurt him though. B/c ppl say that he could only win w/ the best players in the game on his team.. So if he was to turn them around, that theory would be out the door... If he couldn't turn the team around, well... He still has 11 rings + 2 w/ the Knicks in the 70's lol..

But he'll always have that stain. Right now his resume is perfect. My thing is that he's always put himself in situations where he knows he can succeed. Hopefully this is one of them.

But he'll always have that stain. Right now his resume is perfect. My thing is that he's always put himself in situations where he knows he can succeed. Hopefully this is one of them.
I feel you, but a lot of ppl knock him for puttin himself in situations like that rather than building a team from the ground up. So this could be his chance if he accepts. He doesn't have much to lose either way. 

Back
Top Bottom