Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
They said he was offered the President of basketball related operations with complete control of basketball related manners. So he won't have the GM title, but he'll have all of the control he wants to build a team.

I'll call it now for you guys, same thing i told my brother who's shuge knick fan.

Come this wedsnday or thursday, you will hear that PJ is the new President of bball operations of the knicks.

He will evaluate the team the rest of the year, appear at games at MSG.

Offseason comes, woodson anc crew are gone.

Melo signs with knicks, takes somewhat of a pay cut.

He hires 1 of these 2 coaches, Billy Donovan or a current head coach who will leave the team he's on now to coach the knicks (thinking Shaw)

Between the summer and Dec. 2014, you guys land Kyrie.

Bulls/knicks christmas gamek bulls win :D

They said he was offered the President of basketball related operations with complete control of basketball related manners. So he won't have the GM title, but he'll have all of the control he wants to build a team.

I'll call it now for you guys, same thing i told my brother who's shuge knick fan.

Come this wedsnday or thursday, you will hear that PJ is the new President of bball operations of the knicks.

He hires 1 of these 2 coaches, Billy Donovan or a current head coach who will leave the team he's on now to coach the knicks (thinking Shaw)

Bulls/knicks christmas gamek KNICKS win
happy.gif
Lmao fixed*.

I like that assessment though lol.

What's with the lighting/video quality for this game on MSG?  Is it just me?  Looks dim and not HD

Yeah this is worse than usual.

Maybe that's just how everything looks in Cleveland.  Dim, fuzzy, and sad.

Bulls/knicks christmas gamek KNICKS win :D
Lmao fixed*.
I like that assessment though lol.
Why we playing the Bulls anyway? Broke down *** team. They forever in that struggle of really good team despite injuries but ultimately not going anywhere cuz they don't have that reliable consistent superstar. I'd rather beat Miami xmas day.

Also, Kyrie and Melo aint enough.

Last edited:
Why we playing the Bulls anyway? Broke down *** team. They forever in that struggle of really good team despite injuries but ultimately not going anywhere cuz they don't have that reliable consistent superstar. I'd rather beat Miami xmas day.

Also, Kyrie and Melo aint enough.

:stoneface:

Broke down? Sure buddy.

Back
Top Bottom