Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
team playing well. melo playing really well.

won't be satisfied til there's 30 seconds left in the game

Last edited:

team playing well. won't be satisfied til there's 30 seconds left in the game
roll.gif

'It is unclear what position the Knicks offered but the NBA source said that it would be "more than just a consulting job." If Jackson is put in charge of the front office it would represent the first time he has done so in his illustrious career. Moreover, it remains to be seen if Jackson, who has had health problems in the past, would have the energy and appetite to want to scout." - Daily News

Front office isn't only GM. & I'm pretty sure Dolan would favor Phil over Steve Mills lol.

My point exactly…I don't know why people here kept saying it was the GM position for Phil :lol:

'It is unclear what position the Knicks offered but the NBA source said that it would be "more than just a consulting job." If Jackson is put in charge of the front office it would represent the first time he has done so in his illustrious career. Moreover, it remains to be seen if Jackson, who has had health problems in the past, would have the energy and appetite to want to scout." - Daily News

Front office isn't only GM. & I'm pretty sure Dolan would favor Phil over Steve Mills lol.
My point exactly…I don't know why people here kept saying it was the GM position for Phil
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even if it was for GM.. I can't picture Dolan saying "Sorry Phil, but Steve Mills got this" 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom