Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
evryday all day cheeseseteak cheesestaek

geico.hecko_.dance_.gif

I guess I'm the only one who's not that excited about Phil coming here....about 20 years late :smh:

Hell, 5 years ago would've been great

Now I feel they're just going after a big name to keep us fans hopeful.

Don't be fooled. We've been through this before. And it ends up not working out for us.

I'm not saying that I wouldn't be happy if he came here but ehh...

You're not the only one lol. I don't get the obsession with Phil and JVG, especially with this weak *** roster smh

Anybody with a brother close in age with them knows a JVG with Stan coaching tandem wouldn't last more than 1 season :lol:

I doubt current GM Steve Mills would have a meeting with Phil Jackson about the GM position :lol:

I doubt current GM Steve Mills would have a meeting with Phil Jackson about the GM position
laugh.gif
'It is unclear what position the Knicks offered but the NBA source said that it would be "more than just a consulting job." If Jackson is put in charge of the front office it would represent the first time he has done so in his illustrious career. Moreover, it remains to be seen if Jackson, who has had health problems in the past, would have the energy and appetite to want to scout." - Daily News

Front office isn't only GM. & I'm pretty sure Dolan would favor Phil over Steve Mills lol.

Last edited:
I hope Sn doesn't try to work Bargs back into the starting rotation, I hope they don't let him work his way back into MSG

Back
Top Bottom