Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I support that decision about Phil Jackson taking a position in the Knicks front office. I'd be surprised if he accepts it since his longtime girlfriend lives in California and works with the Lakers organization.

I guess I'm the only one who's not that excited about Phil coming here....about 20 years late :smh:

Hell, 5 years ago would've been great

Now I feel they're just going after a big name to keep us fans hopeful.

Don't be fooled. We've been through this before. And it ends up not working out for us.

I'm not saying that I wouldn't be happy if he came here but ehh...

Last edited:
I wish.

Only way he takes the job is if he has full autonomy to do whatever the hell he wants and Dolan isn't involved in basketball decisions other than offering his checkbook.

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only one who's not that excited about Phil coming here....about 20 years late :smh:

Hell, 5 years ago would've been great

Now I feel they're just going after a big name to keep us fans hopeful.

Don't be fooled. We've been through this before. And it ends up not working out for us.

I'm not saying that I wouldn't be happy if he came here but ehh...

the more i think about it the more i feel the exact same way ...

this is just name fishin, not fixing the problem ....

I think Phil would be more likely to accept a front office position than a coaching one. We'll see though.

Go Knicks.

I love Phil's track record as a coach for obvious reasons.

As a GM though? I'm not too excited. He hasnt proved anything from that standpoint.

The real move would be to hire JVG as coach (so he can bring along SVG as assistant :smokin)

Last edited:
I love Phil's track record as a coach for obvious reasons.

As a GM though? I'm not too excited. He hasnt proved anything from that standpoint.

The real move would be to hire JVG as coach (so he can bring along SVG as assistant :smokin)

Just imagine them two on the same bench? Imagine that locker room?

Honestly after Jeff commentating for a while no player will respect him because they know all of his hilarious ways.

Honestly, would he command the respect of a Phil jack ?

I wish.

Only way he takes the job is if he has full autonomy to do whatever the hell he wants and Dolan isn't involved in basketball decisions other than offering his checkbook.

Isn't that what we've all be praying for tho lol
Yep. I have very little faith in Dolan, though.

Just the fact that he's considering it though makes me think they've offered him that. Last time he spoke about the Knicks he laughed it off and ******* on the makeup of our roster (rightfully so :lol:).

Last edited:
don't eem care about grandpa phil

he'd have considerable influence, but to me it's only small(er) part of what changes the knicks need to accomplish before they get back on their feet

I could see Jefferson putting up 30 tonight

Earl shouldn't be starting

Carmelo is sick

We should rock our orange jerseys

Pablo should start

Last edited:
I hope Phil Jackson comes in that interview with ALL his rings on be like to Dolan "look *****, you want one these rings, then let me do me and cut the the check" and then walk out like a bawse.

Trivia question: which bum will have a career night today?
Iman Shumpert.
There's the positive thinking 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom