Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

Phil will coach us next year. Dolan is gonna give the control he wants.
Phil has earned that much, look at the mans resume. He knows how to get those chips
he sure does - he teams up with proven players and ownership that's provided him with a lot of autonomy

let's not act like phil jackson doesn't play games or doesn't choose conditions suitable for (his) success tho

They did a whole breaking segment on it where they interviewed Stephen A.

He was basically like "phil jackson showed no interest in the job BUT THE KNICKS REACHED OUT TO PHIL JACKSON TO ASK HIM TO BE THEIR NEXT HEAD COACH so yeah ultimately the only news from this is that Mike Woodson is on his way out"

mean.gif
laugh.gif

You don't even have to read between the lines.  Phil coming to coach this mess of a situation?  Yeah right

Knicks should have pursued Phil when they made Woodson head coach. I doubt he'll come now to be the quicker picker upper. He's 69 years old.

This has potential to turn into the most immature back n forth in the history of sports :lol:

Clearly Tyson's a ***** boy to Love :lol:

I find nothing funny about that SAS tweet. Aren't yall tired of hearing that? I don't get why something like that from SAS of all ppl would even get a reaction.

Some times it feels like yall living in a bizzaro world where at any moment things have a chance to completely turn around for the Knicks :smh: No not happening.

**** aint consistent either, Phil felt he should've got contacted over Mills who is GM but we're reaching out to him to be coach? It's pretty clear Phil is done with coaching regardless of how good the team will be. Son is too old.

Back
Top Bottom