• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Didn't say Tyson isn't movable, we're just not getting any picks for him

You can honestly say with a straight e-face that there aren't teams out there that would give up a 1st round pick for Tyson Chandler? I can EASILY think of 5 teams that would take Chandler right now if they could.

Chandler is a championship veteran that brings a lot to a WINNING basketball team.

Looking towards that 2015 cap space an I want them to tank hard next season I'm talking about shumpert at the point tanking to get the number one pick an start to build a young athletic team an wait for the decline of lebron for the most realistic chance of at least winning the east I'm willing to be patient if we can get the right people in here with a real plan to build a championship caliber team

You can honestly say with a straight e-face that there aren't teams out there that would give up a 1st round pick for Tyson Chandler? I can EASILY think of 5 teams that would take Chandler right now if they could.

Chandler is a championship veteran that brings a lot to a WINNING basketball team.

Name the teams and a scenario that's realistic for them. Keeping in mind how much money he makes and that if they're over the cap they'd have to give up the players to make the salaries match and a first round pick to go along with it. And also that it's likely Tyson would just be a rental player and dip out after next year. Or they're going to be too high over the cap to re-sign him after a year. Most teams aren't like ours is and actually value their first round picks.

Last edited:

Name the teams and a scenario that's realistic for them. Keeping in mind how much money he makes and that if they're over the cap they'd have to give up the players to make the salaries match and a first round pick to go along with it. And also that it's likely Tyson would just be a rental player and dip out after next year. Or they're going to be too high over the cap to re-sign him after a year. Most teams aren't like ours is and actually value their first round picks.

Suns, Celtics, Kings, Lakers, and maybe the Thunder.

Last edited:
theres literally no plausible Tyson Chandler to the Suns for a first scenario. I'm not even gunna look at the other teams.

I would be on board with the Knicks just taking off next season.

Not even tanking on purpose.. like we literally just say "Don't schedule us any games, we're good" and just have it be a lost season. I think the entire fan base would do great. Like when you finally break up with an abusive ex and you cut ties with them.. we'll all lose weight, eat healthier, volunteer for charities and spend time with our families. We'll all be better people if we just ignore the Knicks for a year.

It would be like a juice cleanse for the entire franchise.

I hope you don't mean a first round pick this year for Chandler.. maybe one in like 5 years :lol:

Just sign Melo, tell him to fake a knee injury, take the year off and we tank that way .... no ?

Lol definitely not a 2014 1st from those teams. Tyson can land you a pick in the 15-25 range though down the line.

He has much more value than that scrub Shump.

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2014-03-05-at-11.29.54-AM-580x384.png

Screen-Shot-2014-03-05-at-11.30.24-AM-580x383.png

Screen-Shot-2014-03-05-at-11.30.04-AM-580x384.png

Screen-Shot-2014-03-05-at-11.30.42-AM-580x382.png

Screen-Shot-2014-03-05-at-11.30.34-AM-580x384.png

Saw an interesting article in the free am news. David Lee (c), Randolph (pf), Ariza (sf), Crawford (sg), Lin (pg) vs the current roster. Who wins that game?

The pessimism of Knick fans, ny, is what makes it impossible to win here. U think the spurs deal with the same pressure from their fans .

I listen to sports talk radio all night and the stupidity I hear on there proves my point. It'll never change so I'll just drink my coffee and shake my head.

:smh:

Jk right? :nerd:

Trolan! LOL That is his new name because he def trolled Knick fans with his decision making up to this point. Why do teams reach out to PJ to coach considering the demands he made with LA. such as only coaching home games?! WTF

Phil Jackson said he has no interest in coaching the Knicks next year.

Why would he? He wants to run an organization the same way Pat Reilly is running the Heat. Dolan will never let him do that. Besides, NYC is too cold for Phil. I heard he'd rather stay west or somewhere where the weather is good.

You know what really pisses me off about this whole thing? Why the HELL are we offering Phil Jackson a HC job NOW and not 2 years ago when he actually did want to come here? I swear, every time we have a chance to hire this man as our Head Coach, something happens.

I can understand the first time because we had JVG, but we picked Woodson over Phil Jackson :stoneface:

Last edited:
What a HORRIBLY misleading tweet
laugh.gif
They did a whole breaking segment on it where they interviewed Stephen A.

He was basically like "phil jackson showed no interest in the job BUT THE KNICKS REACHED OUT TO PHIL JACKSON TO ASK HIM TO BE THEIR NEXT HEAD COACH so yeah ultimately the only news from this is that Mike Woodson is on his way out"

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom