Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
so this what winning feels like? i forgets bruhs.

i hate felton for everything he stands for, but this vid was pretty jokes. feltons 'good' game in relation to lil boosie's release from jail

in typical fashion, we'll lose the next 5 games :lol:

That's not nearly dramatic enough.

We'll go on a mini-streak that deceives us into having hope and optimism. And then crash at the end and have our hearts broken.

That's more of the NYK way.

Last edited:
so this what winning feels like? i forgets bruhs.

i hate felton for everything he stands for, but this vid was pretty jokes. feltons 'good' game in relation to lil boosie's release from jail
I hope they ban boosie from the booth as part of his probation.

Atlanta lost tonight and Detroit has a tough schedule coming up and seems to be imploding. We still need a lot of other teams to be losing as well as Atlanta. Season isn't over yet.

I honestly think Melo, Amare and Tyson all have too much pride to go out without swinging. If we miss the playoffs it'll be by a few games. I expect the Knicks to take advantage of the next 5 games similar to what they did when they have all those home games against sub .500 teams back in January.

Last edited:
cupcake schedule the next 5 

and Atlanta's trash

tonight the tide has turned 
pimp.gif

playoffs, here we come 

It's actually kinda sad that with our record and play, we can actually come up with workable scenarios to make the playoff's! Meanwhile in the west .500 teams are on the same bubble we are... 

Yea it's like in the NFL, I like our blues at home too

Only thing is if the opposing home teams wearing their whites we obviously can't wear ours

Knicks protest made it to ESPN alert lol. Now that we're at rock bottom, we can begin to dig our way to China. 

Back
Top Bottom