Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@jonahballow: Earl Clark will wear No. 0 & Shannon Brown will wear No. 26

Clark took Chris Smith's number...

Everyone doing Chris smith dirty smh. And I'm not even mad at these Shannon brown and earl Clark contracts.

oh THAT shannon brown! totally forgot who he was. yeah these two dudes ain't gonna save our seaon nor should they be looked at that way, but they can't hurt us 

Also hoping LeBron wears a mask tomorrow night so JR can have some amusement with that.

Last edited:
Man Ron is trolling with the Chris Smith thing. He was saying Beno is nice on twitter too :lol:

I just want to see Shannon Brown dunk.
James White all over again
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

@MySportsLegion: Former Knicks Metta World Peace and Beno Udrih will sign with the Grizzlies.

well there goes toure getting playing time
laugh.gif
I hate Woodson....
mean.gif
yeah son gets no burn. it's tough seeing him dejected on the bench sometimes yet supporting his teammates as much as possible

i don't think he's gotten the proper opportunity to show his stuff. he's played in a few games, but i don't think it was right to have cut him off like that. he had good flashes of what he can bring to the team

woodson's a ****

I don't understand what Woodson has to lose by playing Toure.

He's shown flashes, brought energy and looks to be our best perimeter defender.

Yes he's still learning how to run the point but if he had brought him along properly, he would've been much further in his development already. Or play him at the 2.

There aren't too many 6'6" ballhawks a la Raja Bell in the league right now.

Murry has shown more negatives than positives to me honestly. I guess anything is better than Felton at this point though

Back
Top Bottom