Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EARL CLARK THO
Iono why, but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO

not a bad pickup... his contract like low risk high reward type deal for us but the cavs signed him to that 9mil/2yr contract :lol:

Last edited:
look at that the starting pg of the knicks arrested in court then the next day play a game like nothing happend :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know all the facts, but from my understanding, his wife turned the gun in to the cops. If he was threatening her, then she did the right thing. However, a part of me wonders why she turned the gun in during her divorce. I mean he has had that gun for a while and in that house, but all of a sudden she wants to be captain do good? 

Again, if he was threatening her for real and not on some he said/ she said, then Ray deserves it, but if she did it for financial motives, that's f'd up. 

Oh, and saw this floating around, I only checked back the last 5 pages and didn't see it:

But, as a PG - F*cK Felton. 

Last edited:
Need that pic without the watermark.

Avy status :lol:

I like that hoodie Felton rocked to court.

Last edited:
I got to give it up to Felton for keeping his head up and trying to get through a tough situation. I'm hoping this fuels the man and he gets to show what he's really made of. He had a decent game against the Mavs too.

Can Knicks fans come together to try and bring Dolan down? Petition? Strike? A hit? Any thing?

Has a fanbase ever been successful in bringing down a horrible owner?
Don't say a hit. They'll find you. We gotta speak in code.

I got to give it up to Felton for keeping his head up and trying to get through a tough situation. I'm hoping this fuels the man and he gets to show what he's really made of. He had a decent game against the Mavs too.
Man, Ray Felton is not going to turn around his atrocious season. There will be no fairy tale like endings to this story. Son not even built like that. Ray Felton is really made of fat, that's all. Don't let a decent game fool you and pull you back in to believing the lie.

Back
Top Bottom