Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
he's a rookie so that should be taken hand in hand with some of his shortcomings, but he's also shown to be hungrier, more aggressive & quicker than some of his counterparts

if he were actually used more than just in practice he could have gained some experience. now it's too late to take that risk, as the knicks are struggling to even make the playoffs (which i don't even think they should even try to do - the season is a wash imo, so why even bother?). he could've been an asset if they actually helped him develop

Dude's old. I'm feeling like we can beat the heat tomorrow; we usually play them surprisingly well.

Sad thing is there are good teams we somehow match up well with and beat as long as it doesn't come down to coaching like the heat and spurs. **** is odd.

should we still be fans of this crapshack of a franchise if he bolts because of management's incompetence?

how did we get stuck rooting for this team, man :lol: that one day when we do win a ring is gonna be special.

We should honestly hold a rally denouncing Dolan once Melo leaves...I'll never be a fan of another team but I can't continue to give this team any money and act like it matters when we are about to spend 20 years being the laughing stock of the league.

We should honestly hold a rally denouncing Dolan once Melo leaves...I'll never be a fan of another team but I can't continue to give this team any money and act like it matters when we are about to spend 20 years being the laughing stock of the league.

this. I've rooting for the this damb team since I was 9 :frown:

I'm 30 now :frown:

Last edited:
Took the last day off from this thread.  Back for Page 500
pimp.gif

Knickstape.  Ho! 

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom