Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
its not like i spend money going to the games anyway... oh wait i did buy a lot of knicks gear the last few years :smh:

it's like everything is timed out perfectly for the knicks to play a marquee game on tnt tonight

instead of easing into a low key game after some kind of "situation" the knicks are in front of the headlights

seems to have happened a few times this season

should we still be fans of this crapshack of a franchise if he bolts because of management's incompetence?

how did we get stuck rooting for this team, man :lol: that one day when we do win a ring is gonna be special.

At this point whats the difference if he stays or goes?

Still suck.

Of course you should stay a fan, just don't put any more money into Dolan's pockets. That's what I stopped doing.

DeMarcus Cousins was fined $20K for punching an opponent in the stomach and verbally abusing an official.

JR Smith was fined $50K for untying shoelaces........

Only thing bout Melo is leaving is that he doesnt have a whole lot of options this offseason. Not particularly good year to be a FA.

Side note: Feels good to be back in NY :smokin

Woody says the dumbest stuff sometimes. Like the Knicks run this extravagant system. Four guys stand around and watch Melo. They can figure out how to do that.

Last edited:
Shannon Brown

Earl Clark

NY's Last Hope

frown.gif

Game starts in 5 minutes

Just peeped that BK-Portland game.  Nets lost by 44
laugh.gif
NY sports in the gutter right now

Should be a good one, hope Raymond balls out of his mind. 

Back
Top Bottom