Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Doc Rivers really wants Iman but some of you NTers think we should get rid of him......
I only want to move him because unfortunately I know he won't develop here. Dolan doesn't like him. Woodson has some sort of issues with him. Kid has talented but he's not living up to it and probably won't with the Knicks unfortunately.

Put it this way. Even if shump is the #1 option on the Clips he'll still never reach that "potential" everyone is salivating over.

Gambles too much on defense, doesnt have a consistent jumper, and lacks a go2 move. This is who he is.

Last edited:
Doc Rivers really wants Iman but some of you NTers think we should get rid of him......
I only want to move him because unfortunately I know he won't develop here. Dolan doesn't like him. Woodson has some sort of issues with him. Kid has talented but he's not living up to it and probably won't with the Knicks unfortunately.

I can agree with this. I also think he's a different player once we get rid of Woodson.

Put it this way. Even if shump is the #1 option on the Clips he'll still never reach that "potential" everyone is salivating over.

Gambles too much on defense, doesnt have a consistent jumper, and lacks a go2 move. This is who he is.

I couldn't disagree more. I think his biggest problem is the way he's being coached and used.

I'm definitely in the minority about how I feel about Shump. Those injuries combined with how much he regressed really killed any potential he had IMO.

The truth is somewhere in the middle. Shumpert doesn't have any shot creation ability. Woodson however doesn't use him at what he would be best at, spotting up for threes. And Shumpert's head clearly isn't in the game when he plays most of the time. I doubt he ever reaches his "potential" here. If he goes anywhere else they'll have him just focus on the few things he excels at.

If Doc was coaching the Knicks Iman would be a better player but he's not so why waste Iman's time or have him waste ours? Send him on his way as we change just about everything up going in to next season.

Barnes still has some burn left, he's a solid defender and can hit a shot from time to time. And, he's a goon. MWP light. They should throw in Dudley though.

Rondo to Houston?

Ainge does owe McHale a favor. Might happen.

Oh and :lol: at dudes who think Rondo won't work in Houston but he'll be great here on this roster. Please bro.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom