Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Good win, now the Shump went down, what do you guise think we'll do as far as trades? I think this forces Sn to manipulate the line up and maybe we can string together a run. I just thought we'd be able to get some useful pieces.

Knicks can and should package Chandler and Felton. Chandler should go. We'll get something good for him and we can continue without him.

Shump has an MCL sprain

Knicks can and should package Chandler and Felton. Chandler should go. We'll get something good for him and we can continue without him.

Shump has an MCL sprain
yeah chadler was mostly inneffective tonight. he wasn't even trying at times just letting dude zip by him and throw jumpers in his face

yeah chadler was mostly inneffective tonight. he wasn't even trying at times just letting dude zip by him and throw jumpers in his face
praying knicks execs will be real with themselves before the deadline and do a deal with Chandler,Felton, & Shump for picks, expiring contracts, promising young players

I aint watch the game just the score and highlights. I gotta say this is just reminiscent of Philly A.I. Looks good for one guy but for the future. We would've lost this game if again Melo didn't bail us out.

Shump is just trying to outlast the coach at this point by ANY means necessary.

Last edited:
Just our luck that Shump gets 'injured' as we are about to trade him, The curse is real :smh:

Good win though, IF we lose Melo in summer next season going to be a bad one fellas

Austin Rivers has been called a busy and no one wants him........of course he would fry us.

THJr defense is pathetic
THJ def need to work on his defense, the flaw I was talking about earlier. I think it's easier to teach a player to defend than it is to teach them how to score, so there's hope for THJ. LOL 

Back
Top Bottom