Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Harden and Wessy worked because Russell liked to score. Rondo isn't a scorer. He has no jumper. Either way, Rondo will be a Knick in 2015 :pimp:

^ i hate it too because look how 2010 worked out... but at the same time there is no better options... we cant take on contracts just for the sake of making a trade by getting teague or even lowry ... something needs to change within this team and free agency is the only hope since no draft picks until 2015 and 2017 which is years away...ONLY small trades right now make sense

with no picks the Knicks have got to go the FA route and 2010 they happened to miss out on one of the biggest FA ever.... but still picked up amare who was playing ALL NBA 1st team level that year. If they sign back Melo they already have an established Superstar in the PRIME of his career and will have plenty of money tobuild a younger and hopefully healthier team around him.

Honestly Id like to see us contact the Cavs about a potential Deng trade since he's unlikely to resign with them. Think Felton + Shump would be fair then we could move Melo ti the 4 permanently. One of my main gripes with that 2015 plan is its pretty much go big or go home. I rather just acquire solid players over the next 2 seasons the nmaybe get 1 more blue chip guy and compete with that. I just have a hard time placing all my hope in a pipe dream.

we ain't gettin no rondo for none of our bums

offer him free sushi chef & lifetime gatorade i bet he'll come

proph... stop with these titles man.. especially during the trade deadline.

You're trolling your own people :lol:

Last edited:

You're trolling your own people
laugh.gif
I'm sayin'.
mean.gif

I don't know much about Bullock or seen much of him playing, but I'd be down with the trade. I have lost any patience I had for Shump after that Texas trip. Dude looked like he was about to break out and then you come back with 0-5 point games after that? I hope him the best cause I really liked his upside, but I think he's gonna remain an inconsistent player.

Collison is a great upgrade from Felton. It would still only be a band aide but I can see Collison making an impact with his speed and penetration.

Bullock looks like he can hit a three, but I actually don't see him getting many minutes anyway. I feel like he may have been on the Knicks draft board also. If anything this move benefits ThJr the most since his minutes will go up.

Only gripe is that I thought we could get a nicer piece for Shump. But it's obvious there aren't many takers if this is the deal that's on the table.

Any kind of change right now would be nice.

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine   2h  

ESPN has learned Knicks are telling teams that have interest in Shumpert: It'll either cost you a first or you have to take on Felton's deal
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If this is true. Ik Felton is bad but damn. Teams dont even want him as their backup!! Im dying over here. This at least gave me a little bit of hope that our FO has some small inkling of a plan. 

Only gripe is that I thought we could get a nicer piece for Shump. But it's obvious there aren't many takers if this is the deal that's on the table.

Any kind of change right now would be nice.
Truthfully, we waited too long to trade him. Start of the season or the last off season we would've got 1st round picks for him or a serviceable big man or wing. Probably nothing we need like a defensive pass first pg or scoring sg but we could've got better.

You're trolling your own people :lol:
Should've put a question mark on the end of that :lol:

I'm not gonna knock Stat, he's been playing well, as the 7th man, he's been consistently better than our own and other ball clubs 6th man and better than some starters. This was part of the plan at the beginning of the season anyway, just sore, not injured so no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom