Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
How much of Redick have you watched since Duke/his first year with the Magic? He's an extremely well rounded player with great play making ability and has shown the ability to adjust and change his game to become more than just a shooter. I'd have him at 3/~$22mm over JR for the same year at $17mm.

Deadline is at 3pm.

We don't need that kind of deal. Especially since we can't move JR. Reddick also has a bulging disc

How much of Redick have you watched since Duke/his first year with the Magic? He's an extremely well rounded player with great play making ability and has shown the ability to adjust and change his game to become more than just a shooter. I'd have him at 3/~$22mm over JR for the same year at $17mm.

Deadline is at 3pm.

We don't need that kind of deal. Especially since we can't move JR. Reddick also has a bulging disc

I think he'd be a perfect fit actually. I don't think they'd do it but he'd fit perfectly at the 2. Doesn't need the ball in his hands, solid defender, can create plays for others and can run the pick and roll perfectly.

If Rondo is dealt to Houston does Melo walk you think??

I don't think Carmelo is leaving, never have.

We also don't know if Rondo would agree to staying in Houston or if they're rolling the dice just getting rid of players they don't want. Lin and Asik

If this is what the next 5 years are like im gonna jump off the tappan zee.

Trade rumors/ FA rumors/ coaching change rumors all while not winning anything worth while :smh:

Rondo to Houston wouldn't even make sense considering they have James Harden on their team.  No way he's going back to sharing that much of the ball on each possession after being the guy since he came to town.  No way. 

These deals suck.  Balls.  Only reason to consider any of them is to relieve ourselves of some cap space in the coming years, that's it.  None of these deals lead to many more wins or make us that much more of a complete team. 

Don't know how Rondo, D12 and Harden would work. Sounds great on paper sure, but I don't think Rondo would get along with those guys personality wise

Last edited:
Rondo to Houston wouldn't even make sense considering they have James Harden on their team.  No way he's going back to sharing that much of the ball on each possession after being the guy since he came to town.  No way. 

These deals suck.  Balls.  Only reason to consider any of them is to relieve ourselves of some cap space in the coming years, that's it.  None of these deals lead to many more wins or make us that much more of a complete team. 

Huh? dudes production would more than likely go up with a premier passing pg getting him in his spots.

I'd trade Fatboy for Collison. Not so much Shump.

what's so special about shump, im hearing the knicks may get reggie bullock in return. that's basically equal. if you can get rid of felton, that would be an upgrade. i assume tim hardaway would get shumps minutes. think this would help knicks tremendously.

Last edited:
I'd trade Fatboy for Collison. Not so much Shump.

what's so special about shump, im hearing the knicks may get reggie bullock in return. that's basically equal. if you can get rid of felton, that would be an upgrade. i assume tim hardaway would get shumps minutes. think this would help knicks tremendously.
I'm over Iman but I would like to have a younger asset to move that technically still has potential. If we get Bullock back, sweet.

I legit can't see Rondo, Harden and Dwight working together. Harden and Lin have trouble playing together, how's Rondo and Harden gonna work? They both need the ball to create and execute.

To be fair, I said the same thing about Bron and D-Wade, but neither of these dudes is LeBron.

Last edited:
Rondo does tend to hold the ball a lot, that might make Harden's beard grow gray and frustrate Dwight the same.

Last edited:
exactly... rondo likes to pass and harden doesnt always need the basketball... he did have westbrook on his team and was just fine even though he came from the bench he played with durant and westbrook together so this would be even more deadly combination...

and i hope the knicks can get collison... it sucks that you give up shump just to get rid of felton but that trade would be huge for us financially for 2015... only guys that would be on the books is jr, timmy, bullock and pablo and the rest could be used on free agents... collison would be a small upgrade but lets face it felton sucks and need a better pg

Rondo would.....

1. Make the offense 1000x less stagnant
2. Involve Dwight more
3. Increase open looks for the rest of the scrubs
4. Make Harden more efficient because it wouldnt be Harden isos all the time anymore

Also you cant compare Lin to Rondo :lol:

Last edited:
Also no thanks to Collison (he couldnt even start over Mike James in Dallas).

I hate how we're putting all of our eggs into 2015. We're gonna strike out AGAIN and settle for tier 2 players. And Melo is gonna be 31.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom