Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
billy "blazed up" deblasio must've been smoking that good good to keep schools open today

he ****** up

Amare just posted one of the most ridiculous videos ever lol...i can't really post it..so check out his facebook

Basically STAT is president of the United States and Shump is part of an avengers/ expendables type group with other ppl. I'm not gonna spoil it, so check it out.

Last edited:
Y'all still watching? Putting this money into Dolan's pockets for this weak (horrible,trash,comedic) product?

It's not even entertaining, not the least bit. It's a joke.

Yea but it's making it 100x more impossible to walk anywhere. I gotta walk on Woodhaven Boulevard to get to the train :lol: the puddles are getting so bad, you either walk on the street and risk it or walk halfway up a side street to where there's still solid snow to walk over and get across the street. It's going to be IMPOSSIBLE tomorrow :lol: :smh:

Y'all still watching? Putting this money into Dolan's pockets for this weak (horrible,trash,comedic) product?

It's not even entertaining, not the least bit. It's a joke.

Still watching, Although not gon lie im glad its All Star Weekend as my body needs the sleep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom