Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
there's been lots of soul crushers this season, but this was bad since it was the game before all star break. i don't know why, it wasn't THAT important of a game in the scheme of things, but it just feels different. it was just a terribly handled game from top to bottom

Here's a list of all the things Felton did wrong tonight:

1. Take that stupid 3 with 10 seconds left on the clock with 1:15 remaining down by 2.
2. Miss that floater 5 feet away from the basket that could've tied the game.
3. Turnover the ball explicably leading to a fast break for the Kings.
4. Piss poor defense letting Isaiah Thomas attack and allowing Williams to get an open look.

I missed most of the game too :lol:

The Knicks needed to lose this game for the changes to definitely happen.  If they win this game, he may have had another life.  But they didn't.

Woodson is gone.  And I want Felton gone too.

How much pride does Felton have for himself? I mean, if I knew that teams were purposely attacking me at the end of games, because they knew I was a ****** defender--I'd do everything I could to make them regret making that decision.

But what does Felton do? He gets beat and he either--A) Pretends to play hard defense and shows it by leaving his hand in the air after his man buries a jumper in front of his face or B) Get's beat by his man and flails his arms up in the air in "confusion".

This guy is unbelievable. No wonder Portland and Denver shipped his *** away.

Last edited:
roll.gif
yeah man really

After tonight I really wonder if we shouldn't have just traded for Lowry. It had to lead to sum better than this. We. Are. Awful.

After tonight I really wonder if we shouldn't have just traded for Lowry. It had to lead to sum better than this. We. Are. Awful.

Don't drink that kool-aid. Lowry is a volume shooter and a cancer to the locker room. He's not that great of a defender either. He's basically Raymond Felton, but can consistently hit a jumper.

We need PG like Reggie Jackson.

Last edited:
This guy woodson said when shump went down there was a match up problem with THJR at the 3 and there was NO conceivable way to get back to small ball

this dude just really dont remember metta is on the team

Anyone notice Woodson calling THJr, "Timmy" and when Shumpert was a rookie he called him "Rook" :lol:

This guy doesn't like Shumpert at all. Shump must've ****** his daughter or something.

yall know im not serious ... obviously douglas is garbage i was just emphasizing how bad felton is :lol: but all jokes aside if the knicks dont fire woodson then they have to make a trade to save the season.... only thing untradeable is melo and first round picks

Back
Top Bottom