Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
After tonight I really wonder if we shouldn't have just traded for Lowry. It had to lead to sum better than this. We. Are. Awful.

Don't drink that kool-aid. Lowry is a volume shooter and a cancer to the locker room. He's not that great of a defender either. He's basically Raymond Felton, but can consistently hit a jumper.

We need PG like Reggie Jackson.

LOL what? Lowry is a 10x better PG than Reggie. He makes the right play, plays defense, and can penetrate. He would make this current team 100x better.

All Reggie does is look off Durant and miss open 3s when Durant gets doubled. With the occasional dunk.

Last edited:
there's been lots of soul crushers this season, but this was bad since it was the game before all star break. i don't know why, it wasn't THAT important of a game in the scheme of things, but it just feels different. it was just a terribly handled game from top to bottom

Yea, this one hurt for some reason.

It's like I know we're terrible but....the Kings, at home, before the break, a chance to get to get to 21-31..we should've won this game.

View media item 799432
My man Frank killing the Knicks, I love it.

And to be fair, a lot of people yawn when they get nervous or anxious. Very common.

Pablo should have been in down the stretch instead of Felton.

Tim had way too many minutes. He hurt is badly tonight.

Last edited:
working from home today

it's crazy that nyc public schools are open. why bother? ain't no one showing up to class anyway. waste of resources

working from home today

it's crazy that nyc public schools are open. why bother? ain't no one showing up to class anyway. waste of resources
It's like a day care. Parents have to work, but they don't want to leave their bad *** kids at home, so they leave them at the school.

The schools have to be open, public schools are open 180 or 181 days. If they are open any less than that then there's a fine to be paid. People don't give a ****.

It's like a day care. Parents have to work, but they don't want to leave their bad *** kids at home, so they leave them at the school.
Schools also have a set curriculum, so they fall way back if they miss X number of days in the city.  That said, I can't imagine many parents will take their kids in today.

I suck but whoever wants to play 2k14 on ps4, hit me up

Psn ID is the same as my NT sn

Last edited:
I haz disgust for this team. If Felton &/or Woodson make it to the ends of the season part of the squad, I'm gonna......

be sad.

I suck but whoever wants to play 2k14 on ps4, hit me up

Psn ID is the same as my NT sn

I'm mad I missed the cowboom deal for 325 on these. And I can't stand Felton either, but ya'll are being ridiculous, it's a yawn, calm down. With the season looking like it's about to be a tank maybe I can afford some seats now.

Back
Top Bottom