Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The current state of the New York Knicks organization reminds me of Lehman Brothers 2007-2008.

Everything from management, talent, disappointment, disingenuous moral behavior and overall depletion of any sort of positive outlook mirrors everything that Lehman was experiencing.

This looks really BAD for us. Richard Fuld and James Dolan are two peas in a pod :smh:
Dallas Cowboys syndrome. The one thing stopping a proud, storied franchise from moving forward and achieving greatness is at the top.

As good to great owners Jerry and Dolan may be, their involvement with player personnel and front office moves are debilitating.

The current state of the New York Knicks organization reminds me of Lehman Brothers 2007-2008.

Everything from management, talent, disappointment, disingenuous moral behavior and overall depletion of any sort of positive outlook mirrors everything that Lehman was experiencing.

This looks really BAD for us. Richard Fuld and James Dolan are two peas in a pod :smh:
so I should short MSG :nerd:

When you have a lousy leader in charge, we'll always be susceptible to failure and embarrassment. We could get Phil Jackson as our coach and GM, but if he pisses off Jimmy, he's fired.

I'd take Eric Maynor. Been a fan of dude since he beat the dookies in March :smokin

Last edited:

|I

Hey Knicks fans! I appreciate you guys linking to my website chicagobullsrumors.weebly.com

Just wanted to point a few things out about the "blockbuster" trade between NYK and CHI. First, as I said in the article it only makes sense if the Knicks know Melo will be opting out, if not, then this trade is bust already. Secondly, you must admit the Knicks happen to make some... shall we say, poor decisions which is another reason why this makes sense. Thirdly, don't knock on what you get in return, while admittedly, it is nothing compared to Melo, Butler is going to be a good to very good player. Snell has a lot of potential. Boozer is Boozer. And you guys need picks, bad, so a first round pick would be very welcomed.

Also, this deal really makes sense if the Knicks find a way to move Amar'e before the deadline. There's a lot of moving parts here and that's precisely why I think it won't happen.

I thank you all very much for your feedback and wish the Knicks the best of luck! The Knicks being at the top of the conference is good for basketball and I hope they return to their winning ways soon.

@ESPNSteinLine: Hearing that Knicks are trying again to re-engage Denver and sell Nuggets on idea of trade built around Shumpert-for-Faried before deadline

I don't get why they wanna get more frontcourt help we need a pg inthe worst way
They should be playing Tyler and Aldrich more. I wouldnt mind another tho. Kmart, Metta and Chandler are made of glass

I'd do that deal, then call up Charlotte and offer Bargnani for Ben Gordon.
I think we should give Bargnani at least the rest of this season. He has potential. He just needs more heart on the court.

I don't see a way Charlotte takes on Bargnani. They've become such a good defensive team, that they'll never take him back out of all people. I'd guess they'd end up waiving him.

i like the deal because we have a logjam at the 2 and shump is just not that good... but i agree we need a pg before anything else...so many missed opportunties though didnt sign kendall marshall or dj augustin :smh:

I like Kenneth Faried on this team actually.

We don't have a solid starting PF and we need rebounding on this team. Sure, we need a PG that can defend, but I'd rather have some help inside the paint so they can stop whoever is going to blow by Felton :lol:

Knicks should pull on this trade ASAP, but knowing us and how the league likes to push us around--they'll want THJr in return too :lol:

I like Kenneth Faried on this team actually.

We don't have a solid starting PF and we need rebounding on this team. Sure, we need a PG that can defend, but I'd rather have some help inside the paint so they can stop whoever is going to blow by Felton
laugh.gif

Knicks should pull on this trade ASAP, but knowing us and how the league likes to push us around--they'll want THJr in return too
laugh.gif
Agreed.

its going to be a tough trade because shump sucks and faried is just a lot better... hopefully we can pull it off though :lol:

ONLY way we trading thjr is for rondo or any other superstar.... no way we use him on a role player... not that i care for shump but he will be a good trade asset

Last edited:
Why do I remember this thread not sucking this badly even when the team would be playing like **** in years past

pr0ph-gawd [emoji]128591[/emoji], we ask that u end this drought. Our morale is weak, and many of us grow delirious and are incapable of coming up with sensible trades. Many don't even have salaries that match. We need your guidance and inspiration to overcome this famine of good knick basketball.

Back
Top Bottom