Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I'd imagine the Celtics would ask for Chandler, THJ, Shump for Rondo.

I believe Woody is third all-time in coaching winning percentage in Knicks history. Riley and JVG ahead.
That kinda lets us know how bad the Knicks have sucked under most of our coaches in our existence :smh:

I'd imagine the Celtics would ask for Chandler, THJ, Shump for Rondo.

I believe Woody is third all-time in coaching winning percentage in Knicks history. Riley and JVG ahead.

The percentage favors Woody because he has coached less Knicks games than Riley and JVG.

As far as trades go, I dont want THJ going. That guy plays with hear and marbles. He has no fear. And this is a rookie we're talking about. Talk about possibilities :pimp:

Lol what is this discussed block buster trade with the bulls that I'm hearing about? I think it's rubbish ...I don't even want to post it...

Im gonna have to outsource the snow from the next storm. My backyard already looks like a prop for the winter Olympics...smh
We don't have any trade bait, ( I hate that term ) player wise or contract wise.

Y'all will want TH Jr gone the same way you want Shump gone in a couple years :lol: it's almost verbatim how praised he is compared to Shump his rookie year.

If the Knicks take that dog **** trade and have Amare + Boozer on the books for damn near $40mm next season, they should be ******* contracted :lol: be interested if they'd include Gibson instead and go ahead and amnesty Boozer as planned next year.

Wiz want Udrih to back up JW.

@NY_KnicksPR: JR Smith suffered a small fracture in his left cheekbone on Sunday afternoon at the 7:25 mark in the fourth quarter at Oklahoma City.

@NY_KnicksPR: JR Smith is being fitted for a protective face-mask and is expected to play on Wednesday versus @SacramentoKings

@NY_KnicksPR: JR Smith suffered a small fracture in his left cheekbone on Sunday afternoon at the 7:25 mark in the fourth quarter at Oklahoma City.

@NY_KnicksPR: JR Smith is being fitted for a protective face-mask and is expected to play on Wednesday versus @SacramentoKings

:wow: wow

Is he going to play harder or softer now? That is the question.

eek.gif
wow

Is he going to play harder or softer now? That is the question.
Jon Starks mask game...

Y'all will want TH Jr gone the same way you want Shump gone in a couple years
laugh.gif
it's almost verbatim how praised he is compared to Shump his rookie year.

If the Knicks take that dog **** trade and have Amare + Boozer on the books for damn near $40mm next season, they should be ******* contracted
laugh.gif
be interested if they'd include Gibson instead and go ahead and amnesty Boozer as planned next year.

Wiz want Udrih to back up JW.
While they both had rookie year hype it's really not the same. They're two completely different players with different skill sets. The hype for Shump was that he'd be an elite defender with athletic ability and a decent scorer. The hype for THJr is a good scorer with potential to be a great scorer who can hit open shots consistently, slash and get out on the break. Shump's decline has not only been as a scorer, something that he really isn't, but also as as a defender. He shouldn't be regressing as a defender. That was his calling card rookie year. THJr on the other hand is a natural scorer. I'd be really surprised to see him regress in that aspect. Now if he never develops as a defender that will definitely be disappointing but it wouldn't be a surprise the way this seasons mediocrity from Shump has been. For THJr, his development on defense will be the difference between being a starter or being a 6th man kind of player.

As for that Bulls trade, lmfao they can keep that. Trade is garbage.

That's the dumbest trade ever. Let me give you a franchise player plus a youngster that will flourish under Thibbs for Jimmy Butler and Tony Snell. Some folks need to think before they write.

Btw, B/R was able to transfer me to the Knicks beat. No more covering the Nets :pimp:

Only person realistically I think the Knicks could get is Eric Gordon. New Orleans probably wants to get rid of that contract, and we'd save them a year of salary by sending them Tyson + someone (probably shump, only he and THJr have value) as well as giving them someone to play alongside Anthony Davis, since Ryan Anderson and Jason Smith are done for the year. The trade Doesn't really work though because they'd probably rather tank this year and we'd probably rather have more free agent $ in 2015 anyway. Haven't seen this rumored anywhere either, this just seems like the only trade to me that the Knicks could possibly make to get an above average player, but reminds me of the type of moves Isiah would make that put us into even more of a hole.

I think right now, this team pretty much has to ride out the way it is until Tyson, Amare, Bargs contracts come off after next season (and we have a first that year so tanking next year won't be the end of the world). IMO best case for this team, they finish this year well enough for melo to stay (i still think he stays just for the $ anyway), and then we tank for a year while trying to move our expiring contracts next year for a pick or a young player/player(s) if possible (tyson is probably the only one that will get us anything next year).

The current state of the New York Knicks organization reminds me of Lehman Brothers 2007-2008.

Everything from management, talent, disappointment, disingenuous moral behavior and overall depletion of any sort of positive outlook mirrors everything that Lehman was experiencing.

This looks really BAD for us. Richard Fuld and James Dolan are two peas in a pod :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom