Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Mcdermott was so pissed off , they prevented him from touching the ball for like the last 9 mins of the game he was jawing at his teammates on defense about the last offensive possession
laugh.gif
 De'Angelo Harrison has ice water in his veins kid was clutch as hell last night.

Last edited:
I don't care what yall say I'd trade Chandler any chance I get when the right deal presents itself. Whatever he's supposedly doing for us on defense is not enough.

Shump too. At this point it seems a change of scenery is what's going to help him improve if he hasn't already reached his ceiling.

I want Tyson gone BADLY.
Shump, not sure yet.

Ibaka > Chandler
Tyler > Chandler

He needs to go either now or in the summer. We pay him WAYYYYY to much for the little he does.

Why is Metta STILL getting garbage time? He's out there the last 1:30 of the 4th quarter playing SUPER tight Defense when the games all but over.

Tyson is our best asset not named Melo so we might as well dangle him and Shump and see what kind of young talent or draft picks we can get.

Has anybody made a serious run at Rondo? I'm curious what else they would want/be expecting for Rondo. I think Tyson/Shump is fair but I am expecting the Celtics to want more than that. Probably would have to take Gerald Wallace in the deal to make it happen... :x

How is Tyson and Shump fair for a team in full rebuild mode?

They're going to want more picks than players back I think. Ainge loves to package picks for young players. There's not many scenarios he'll send Rondo our way with our limited assets and being in the same division.

ron is off limits just based off principle... queensbridge!

trade tyson, felton, shump and a first round pick for rondo... get it done mills!

All these trades for rondo what happens if he blows his knee out the 2nd year?

Yall gonna curse the ground he walks on like people do with (Stat, Melo , Chandler,Bargs)

We need to rebuild and groom our youth we are not gonna win with this team so why give up our draft picks for another person that puts us in the same position we are in.

Let these ******** contracts run out and lets move on from there. Put hardaway with some defensive coaches over the next 2 summers and he will be a starter on this team. If melo walks that's more cap room for us.

At the end of the day trading all of our assets is what got us in the position we are in now so lets not do that again.

That doesn't even matter, all those trades are delusional. Why would they ever give up Rondo for a pile of garbage like Chandler, Shumpert, and Artest? One guy on a big contract who is totally over the hill, a young player who has totally failed to develop, and a useless player for an established star?

Felton?

Are you guys really serious with this stuff?

Last edited:
All these trades for rondo what happens if he blows his knee out the 2nd year?

Yall gonna curse the ground he walks on like people do with (Stat, Melo , Chandler,Bargs)

We need to rebuild and groom our youth we are not gonna win with this team so why give up our draft picks for another person that puts us in the same position we are in.

Let these ******** contracts run out and lets move on from there. Put hardaway with some defensive coaches over the next 2 summers and he will be a starter on this team. If melo walks that's more cap room for us.

At the end of the day trading all of our assets is what got us in the position we are in now so lets not do that again.
What if everybody breaks their knees on the team? What if the end of the wold is next week?

We just gonna have to deal with it as it comes. I'm not even sure there's a great pg available worth trading a lot of our guys that doesn't have some injury history. To me what if player x gets injured is irrelevant. We aint talking about trading for D. Rose.

Your alternative isn't that alluring when whoever we sign can break their knees too. Then that way would have fail and we can't move on to something new cuz we got no draft picks so what's left but to go back to the last method which is trading for players and as far as I see it we've been doing both, trading for players and signing in FA when we had the cap room.

Last edited:
I think Tyson, Shump, Felton, and a 2015 is more than what other teams will offer for Rondo.

Tyson and Shump have value in the league still.

Originally Posted by 100027  

That doesn't even matter, all those trades are delusional. Why would they ever give up Rondo for a pile of garbage like Chandler, Shumpert, and Artest? One guy on a big contract who is totally over the hill, a young player who has totally failed to develop, and a useless player for an established star?

Felton?

Are you guys really serious with this stuff?
yeah you guys better make sure you have this dude's approval before posting anything in your own team thread

How is Tyson and Shump fair for a team in full rebuild mode?

They're going to want more picks than players back I think. Ainge loves to package picks for young players. There's not many scenarios he'll send Rondo our way with our limited assets and being in the same division.
Fam you said it MUCH nicer than I was going to before I read this post.
laugh.gif

Y'all ****** are outrageous with these trade proposals.

Fair my ***.
laugh.gif

yeah you guys better make sure you have this dude's approval before posting anything in your own team thread
What, I'm not allowed to comment in here?  Was I trolling or hating for no reason?  Or you think those trade proposals made sense?

Okay you're right.  I'll wait to hear that the Knicks shipped out Ron Artest and Raymond Felton for Rajon Rondo.

I'd imagine the Celtics would ask for Chandler, THJ, Shump for Rondo.

I believe Woody is third all-time in coaching winning percentage in Knicks history. Riley and JVG ahead.

Fam you said it MUCH nicer than I was going to before I read this post. :lol:

Y'all ****** are outrageous with these trade proposals.

Fair my ***. :lol:

i made the most realistic trade possible and got mad hate on here :lol:... you cant expect to get a superstar without giving up value... thats just how it is

Back
Top Bottom