Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
sickened with all these knicks wearin kobe 9s :smh: - im surprised JR smith didnt rock yeezy 2s red feb!

mean.gif

Bill Simmons spoke nothing but truth on Tyson Chandler. He's been mediocre all year. When was the last time he had an outstanding game? His presence is barely felt at the rim. Right now I'd like to see Tyler get more minutes. At least he provides a wealth of offensive options as well as energy, and he runs the floor.

Tyson's a super complimentary big who does have intangibles and does a lot of talking and directing that may go unnoticed when you're casually watching on TV.  

That said, when our perimeter defense is as piss poor as it's been all season and there's a lack of continuity, defensive cohesion, consistent lineups, etc. it makes him appear that much more marginal.  For a contender, he can be really effective but for a bottom dweller like us, he doesn't make nearly the same difference.   

Last edited:
I find it so hilarious how much the attitude changes in this thread between a win and a loss
We really don't have the luxury to be winning and then losing like we're a top seed or we're a team that can just turn a switch when it matters (and it matters now). I think it's more false hope after a win when ppl think the team has turned a corner but there aint nothing wrong with enjoying a good game when we play good and win.

I find it so hilarious how much the attitude changes in this thread between a win and a loss

This. We win 1 game & all of a sudden, problems are over. Wrong. Even when we beat the Spurs and were "looking" good, I wasn't celebrating like everyone else, now it's even worse because these Knicks can't get it together. I'm officially not expecting them to get to the playoffs this season, I think it's a wrap.

Melo's gone, Woody's fired, lost season. Back to the dark ages.

I don't know what thread y'all are in where anyone says our problems are over when we win. It is ok to mildly celebrate small victories which are few and far between.

I don't care what yall say I'd trade Chandler any chance I get when the right deal presents itself. Whatever he's supposedly doing for us on defense is not enough.

Shump too. At this point it seems a change of scenery is what's going to help him improve if he hasn't already reached his ceiling.
THIS

Back
Top Bottom