Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Hearing Curry is going to be a starter in the all star game makes me remember we were one pick away from getting him |I

Hearing Curry is going to be a starter in the all star game makes me remember we were one pick away from getting him |I

How many times does it have to be mentioned...he would've been traded for Melo. Move on.
There's no possible of knowing that. If Jordan hill didn't turn out to be a bum we probably wouldn't be here right now. You get a super star like curry maybe the Knicks don't go for melo Walsh is a OF TRIPLE OG

Last edited:

How many times does it have to be mentioned...he would've been traded for Melo. Move on.
There's no possible of knowing that. If Jordan hill didn't turn out to be a bum we probably wouldn't be here right now. You get a super star like curry maybe the Knicks don't go for melo Walsh is a OF TRIPLE OG

Dolan would have forced it regardless. He forced the Melo trade and Walsh had no say over it.

It's almost impossible to type a damn message. The screen keeps bouncing around. Terrible

If New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio had his way, Madison Square Garden would no longer receive its $16 million annual property tax break, according to the New York Daily News.

“We can’t ask the taxpayers to look the other way while a very well-endowed corporation, a profitable corporation, receives a tax cut for a piece of land that is among the most valuable on earth,” he argued during a legislative budget hearing.

The Madison Square Garden Company owns MSG, along with the New York Rangers, NBA New York Knicks, and other properties.

As a condition of the tax break, the Rangers can’t play a home game outside of their arena, which is why they were listed as the visiting team when they faced the New Jersey Devils at Yankee Stadium on Sunday. When the Stadium Series continues on Wednesday, the Rangers will again be the visitors against the Islanders.

de Blasio’s position is opposed by both Governor Andrew Cuomo and Republic State Senate Leader Dean Skelos.

I heard this comes from a tax break Koch gave them so they wouldn't leave the city but it was supposed to only be for 10 years but wasn't written correctly haha

Throw in leaving the upper east side full of snow and Also just read a story about him taking money away from charter schools. Dude ain't playing. Better watch out for the rich dudes getting revenge. They are gonna be gunning for him. I expect some type of scandle to come out. Just like when spitzer pissed off the wrong people in the insurance industry.

what if KD lets him hold it?

It will melt.

It's almost impossible to type a damn message. The screen keeps bouncing around. Terrible

If New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio had his way, Madison Square Garden would no longer receive its $16 million annual property tax break, according to the New York Daily News.

“We can’t ask the taxpayers to look the other way while a very well-endowed corporation, a profitable corporation, receives a tax cut for a piece of land that is among the most valuable on earth,” he argued during a legislative budget hearing.

The Madison Square Garden Company owns MSG, along with the New York Rangers, NBA New York Knicks, and other properties.

As a condition of the tax break, the Rangers can’t play a home game outside of their arena, which is why they were listed as the visiting team when they faced the New Jersey Devils at Yankee Stadium on Sunday. When the Stadium Series continues on Wednesday, the Rangers will again be the visitors against the Islanders.

de Blasio’s position is opposed by both Governor Andrew Cuomo and Republic State Senate Leader Dean Skelos.

I heard this comes from a tax break Koch gave them so they wouldn't leave the city but it was supposed to only be for 10 years but wasn't written correctly haha

Throw in leaving the upper east side full of snow and Also just read a story about him taking money away from charter schools. Dude ain't playing. Better watch out for the rich dudes getting revenge. They are gonna be gunning for him. I expect some type of scandle to come out. Just like when spitzer pissed off the wrong people in the insurance industry.

:wow: **** bout to get real.

Dolan should threaten to leave NY. **** owuld be hilarious.

Last edited:
I think most politicians start off with good intentions, especially the younger ones. At some point though you learn youll never beat the system.

I hope DeBlasio has some specific ideas on how to execute what he wants instead of simply saying "I care"...  That was always the worry with him.

He does if he's taking money away from charter schools that's a very specific idea and a 180 on what Bloomberg was doing.

He had my curiosity but now he has my attention. :lol:

He does if he's taking money away from charter schools that's a very specific idea and a 180 on what Bloomberg was doing.

He had my curiosity but now he has my attention. :lol:

Right but that's a classic example. Because he's criticizing charter schools and taking money from them without providing any alternate solution to the public education problems....

I think he's putting that money to pre k. But I see what u mean about the school system in general.

I don't know what I think of him yet. I am intrigued

Liberals fail because our generation of young apathetics don't support the agendas that we claim to believe in.

While entrenched old rich conservatives do.

Anyway....you guys think we can take this game tonight?

Miami has a lot to prove on the heels of their recent nationally televised failure and the L we handed them last time. Superbowl weekend, ESPN game in MSG, they're gonna be focused. We have to come out of the gate strong, stick to the gameplan and trust each other.

Should be a good game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom