• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
nice knicks highlights on right now

jr has good chemistry with the young players hopefully he plays well tonight like he has recently although having him defend lebron might be asking too much

The only benefit of having JR on LeBron is Melo can conserve some energy so he can make some shots in the 4th quarter.

]idk if its just mine, but my ipad types hella slow and laggy on NT. Nowhere else tho

Yeah it's garbage, saves every ******g post after you post, and it is laggy on the iPad. And that feedback forum is useless.

My iPad and phone have been super trash with NT the last few weeks.

I seriously thought I was the only one. I told @Methodical Management this weeks ago/maybe months ago, think around X-Mas. He said it was temporary, just for the weekend, but it's still the same issue on my iPad too. Maybe I need to switch to Chrome also. Is that working out fine?

Last edited:
I'm ready 
happy.gif

]idk if its just mine, but my ipad types hella slow and laggy on NT. Nowhere else tho

Yeah it's garbage, saves every ******g post after you post, and it is laggy on the iPad. And that feedback forum is useless.

My iPad and phone have been super trash with NT the last few weeks.

I seriously thought I was the only one. I told @Methodical Management this weeks ago/maybe months ago, think around X-Mas. He said it was temporary, just for the weekend, but it's still the same issue on my iPad too. Maybe I need to switch to Chrome also. Is that working out fine?
Seems the issue is safari, switched to mercury browser and it's been good.

Last edited:
Sucks how the face of the NBA is a screaming vagina

His antics are disgusting

big j and al3xis are in love with that guy. smh

"but but......but......who said I can't be a fan of the heat and the knicks at the same damn time......"

who raised you dudes.....

A knick heat fan? that dont even sound organic....even worse than my cowboys and my patriots....
When did those 2 ever say they were Heat fans? They just like Bron's game.

Back
Top Bottom