• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rondo in 2015 over everything.

Ready to get this W tonight guys 
pimp.gif

Hate me if you like, I think that when Stat's contract is up, because he won't be traded, we should resign him(at substantial discount) and he'd be a solid cornerstone to the 2nd unit. Laugh at me if you will, but he would produce more than the big men we have ever had come off the bench in recent memory. He's stayed relatively healthy and played a good amount of games barring the recent ankle injury which could've happened to anyone. Speaking of, I think there is so much more going on with K Mart's ankle than we'll ever know. Millsap would be awesome here, especially if we can trade Bargs for anything because wth made the fo think he was a legit #2

Hate me if you like, I think that when Stat's contract is up, because he won't be traded, we should resign him(at substantial discount) and he'd be a solid cornerstone to the 2nd unit. Laugh at me if you will, but he would produce more than the big men we have ever had come off the bench in recent memory. He's stayed relatively healthy and played a good amount of games barring the recent ankle injury which could've happened to anyone. Speaking of, I think there is so much more going on with K Mart's ankle than we'll ever know. Millsap would be awesome here, especially if we can trade Bargs for anything because wth made the fo think he was a legit #2
im up for resigning stat but that discount has to be super steep.

im up for resigning stat but that discount has to be super steep.
He takes a mill a year, he can stay.

Yeah I'm on safari. Didn't think of that. I use chrome on my laptop

Last edited:
I just want to express to my fellow NYers that the post office on 125th St. is the worst post office on the planet.

Service is hit or miss at that post office. I use that spot regularly when I'm in the city since its up the block from where I stay at. I've either had real good quick friendly service or some of the rudest service imaginable.

Service is hit or miss at that post office. I use that spot regularly when I'm in the city since its up the block from where I stay at. I've either had real good quick friendly service or some of the rudest service imaginable.
Going on a Saturday was probably a bad idea.  They are crazy understaffed for how central it is.

I think we win tonight. Give Tyler plenty of minutes. Pablo needs to have more minutes than Felton. Woodson, don't **** this up

Garden is going to be on fire tonight

Last edited:
Isola's boyfriend at the Post tweeted that we reached out to Bynum. Glad dude said no. Would be a mess in NY.

Btw someone hook Proph up with a Jewish chick and me with a blonde. Thanks.

That's getting IGd in the future. Dope pic.

Last edited:
bout to have wifey order a pie , ready for gametime :smokin

always have your lady order food, sexy voice. it gets there faster, sometimes free stuff gets thrown in . theres always a thirsty delivery man thinking his delivery man fantasy is bout to come true, then u answer the door and watch the look of utter disappointment on their face :lol:

one to grow on ... lets go knicks ...

This game is either gonna be a blow out or go down to the wire.  We'll definitely know by the end of the first quarter. 

Oh, and Billy DB is the man.  For both the Garden and charter schools rent, he's calling for an end to seemingly (blatantly) unfair advantages for those not having to pay what other, far more needy and underfunded institutions do.  Plus, charter schools are a mixed bag and have become very polarizing in terms of eligibility, funding, success rate, etc.  Though I think they can be a great thing when managed correctly, they're certainly not the only model for successful inner-city schooling. 

@NY_KnicksPR: Starters tonight versus @MiamiHEAT : Felton, Prigioni, Smith, Anthony, Chandler. Martin & Stoudemire will dress. Shumpert is out.

@nyknicks: Coach Woodson says @TheRealJRSmith will start out on LeBron and @carmeloanthony will start on Battier.

@NY_KnicksPR: Starters tonight versus @MiamiHEAT : Felton, Prigioni, Smith, Anthony, Chandler. Martin & Stoudemire will dress. Shumpert is out.

@nyknicks: Coach Woodson says @TheRealJRSmith will start out on LeBron and @carmeloanthony will start on Battier.
tf? jr on lebron?

Keep Melo fresh throughout the game. LeBron probably isn't gonna start out on Melo either though he did commit a good amount of time on Durant in their match up.

Back
Top Bottom