Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

I'll give Melo credit. He's playing hard as hell. Got him in a Swaggy P situation out here :smh:
You say that as if Melo hasn't played hard all season.
Personally at the start of the year I've seen Melo make some foolish mistakes on both offense and defense early in the season as if he was taking plays off. His effort has improved as the situation has gotten worse. At least that's how I see it.
Mistakes don't necessarily equate to effort though. When Tyson went down Melo stepped up, or have you forgotten? Career high in rebounds. Is anyone else on our team averaging a career high in anything? Lol.
I haven't forgetten, he definitely gets credit for that.

On another note, Woodson is trifling for playing Murray with only 2 minutes left

Every night someone gets a career high in pts vs us...Blake is going for 50 tomorrow night

its never the star. its always the 'unexpected' 'really? him?!' guys

im going with JJ or Deandre.

Dudley already got a career high on us last year.

also, waits for Cope to do '3 to the dome' celebration :nerd:

and for him to throw the phone to the knicks bench

Bruhs we gotta scrape the dead weight off this team asap. We've got too many finesse players and not enough effort players. Top to bottom. Melo is a finesse player by nature and he's putting in more effort than pretty much anyone on the team. That says a lot.

Bruhs we gotta scrape the dead weight off this team asap. We've got too many finesse players and not enough effort players. Top to bottom. Melo is a finesse player by nature and he's putting in more effort than pretty much anyone on the team. That says a lot.
yep. that last play where melo was scrambling on the floor while udrih and whoever else were just standing there watching made me angry.

these dudes need to go imo

felton

udrih

shumpert

jr

It's just one loss. Can't beat ourselves up over it for too long.

Move on to tomorrow and prepare for the Clippers. We can win that game tomorrow.

Last edited:

yep. that last play where melo was scrambling on the floor while udrih and whoever else were just standing there watching made me angry.

these dudes need to go imo

felton

udrih

shumpert

jr
It's not just the "effort" plays though. It's all over our offense and defense with regularity. Few weeks back I mentioned how bad our off the ball movement is. That's still the case today. No one moves a muscle. There's no ball movement cause there's no passing lanes. Defender's can sag off 2 or 3 guys onto Melo every time he touches it knowing that their men will be exactly where they left them. The least you could do is rotate over into Melo's passing window but no, dudes will sit waiting for a pass where there's no angle. And when was the last time WE beat someone on a back cut? Nah. We just give up back cuts like its nothing cause our weak side defense just as poor as our off the ball movement. The correlation is players who don't have the ball or aren't on the ball being engaged.

Move on to tomorrow and prepare for the Clippers. We can win that game tomorrow.
It's not just one loss man. It's a big game on national tv. Dudes should be embarrassed. Did you see how angry was at Felton? If Melo knows whats good for him he bails on this nonsense lol

It's not just one loss man. It's a big game on national tv. Dudes should be embarrassed. Did you see how angry was at Felton? If Melo knows whats good for him he bails on this nonsense lol

I actually missed most of the game. I was at this Young Urban Professionals basketball rec league. Didn't see the score until I got home around late in the 4th quarter.

The Knicks should be embarrassed, but what else can they do? The game is over and they have another game to play tomorrow. They have to let this one slip off their shoulders and prepare for tomorrow night.

the knicks are playing terrible this year for no reason... injuries are 1 thing but you can still hover around .500 with this current lineup :smh: and wouldnt even be mad if melo left.... but lets face it hes wants his money and if he leaves he will look like a b^*%# for forcing his way here and gutting the roster in the same damn time... but ya i already told my coworker whos also a knicks fan that we should go on a 5-2 streak the whole year and make the playoffs...so tomorrow is a new day and 8 in a row in the garden well its time to start getting some home cooking like last year

@HerringWSJ: Hardaway Jr. says he feels like he probably reaggravated the left wrist injury that he suffered over the summer. No results on his x-ray yet

More injuries :smh:

I already posted this in general, but I know you guys could also give me some perspective and guidance to this.

I'm currently using an iPhone 5s with AT&T and looking to unlock the phone. I travel a lot and it's annoying for me to carry two phones whenever I'm abroad. I use my old unlocked iPhone 4 for international SIM cards equipped with data plans, minutes and texting and I also use my iPhone 5s for taking pictures and other things that require wifi.

I'd like to completely ditch the iPhone 4 (it's just way too slow) and solely use my 5s. I know there are some websites that use an IMEI unlock, but I'm apprehensive with how reputable these websites can be.

Can someone please guide me to the right place or where I want to go? I understand that I have to pay for the unlock and in some cases wait for a period of time for the unlock to complete. Are there any service outlets that provide a fast turnaround time? I've heard some places unlock the phone within 3 days.

Don't feel bad for Melo, he forced the team's hand.

I don't blame him for leaving though, need to rebuild in two years,

Prob no STAT, Martin, and prob Chandler tomorrow.

I dunno b. Maybe we should call out sick :frown:

HBD to the old man @onewearz  
nthat.gif

I'm old too :frown:

Hbd onewearz, although I'm still offended I wasn't invited to the voyeur orgy party to watch girls get trains ran on [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom