• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This dude ron on twitter :lol:

@MettaWorldPeace: Tonight is a cookie monster pajama night

@MettaWorldPeace: i have the entire outfit and the teddy bear

Hbd onewearz, although I'm still offended I wasn't invited to the voyeur orgy party to watch girls get trains ran on [emoji]128542[/emoji]

:lol:

Ain't nothing goin down here these days . Me and a co worker were just watching some gilf in a not so sexy nightgown do dishes :lol:

Memories ....

its not just the loss, its how we lose.

so many unforced turnovers (Felton) and not running the offense through Melo. and of course the defense. going under screens on shooters, relying on help defense (Felton), switching too easily (Felton)

Woody aint changing anything. same defensive mistakes ive seen for 2 years now. no change

Figured this would cheer some of you guys up

View media item 751307
It's on Instagram lol this guy kept cheesin' and tried to make me quit with his game delay shenanigans. He's lucky I'm not PS4 so I could've shared this with everyone on PSN.

Melo had 53 points :lol:

Last edited:
I am trying to figure out what our roster would've been like had melo just signed here. the only benefit i see is having draft picks. Gallo is hurt, chandler was hurt for a while. would we have been able to afford ill will? I dont know. this team is sorry. and felton is fat slob.

I am trying to figure out what our roster would've been like had melo just signed here. the only benefit i see is having draft picks. Gallo is hurt, chandler was hurt for a while. would we have been able to afford ill will? I dont know. this team is sorry. and felton is fat slob.
At the very least, Gallo and Chandler were very solid trade assets.  But you can't predict injuries, both those guys would've been huge upgrades.  And the amnesty could have been saved instead of being wasted on Billups.

I can see this will just be a trend continuing where we lose to Pacers even though we're good enough to beat them.

well theres always next season. And the season after that.

Ive tried my best to remain optimistic this season, but its becoming more clear after every game. We cannot dominate, we cannot win consecutive games. We cant do a lot of things.

On paper, this team looks great. On the court, we look like feces with blue jerseys on.

Trade EVERYONE !!!!!!

Its time to re-build, start from scratch. Let Melo win a chip somewhere else cuz its not happening here for the forseeable future.

(im sheding a tear as I type this)

:lol:

Ain't nothing goin down here these days . Me and a co worker were just watching some gilf in a not so sexy nightgown do dishes :lol:

Memories ....

Have fun watching her lol. HBD and hopefully the Knicks win tonight for your birthday.

I can see this will just be a trend continuing where we lose to Pacers even though we're good enough to beat them.
Talent wise, I think we stand just an inch or two shorter than Indiana. Coaching is what really separates us from them. We were so stagnant last night, it's sad. There was no weakside movement. There weren't guys setting screens away from the ball. Nothing. It was stand around, set a ball screen and hope you're open. We're never gonna beat the Pacers or anybody worth anything that way.

Amare AND Kenyon getting hurt is REAL BAD.

We barely have enough big bodies as it is WITH them. But hopefully it can turn into a blessing in disguise because Jeremy Tyler should see some good PT. I think he can make an impact. And if we make the playoffs we'd NEED him.

At this point, all we can hope for this team is that we remain in the playoff race up to the end of the season and hopefully we're at full strength come March/April to sneak in. Go into the playoffs with momentum and built up confidence.

I'm hoping for a Chandler/JR trade tho. I have not been a fan of Chandlers since he's got here. He's a good Center, but he's so inconsistent. He doesn't do any 1 thing GREAT, but there are a LOT of teams that would probably love to have him.

Back
Top Bottom