Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Melo should sit the fourth, but he seems to want to prove a point to his teammates so wouldn't be surprised if he plays.

Tyson blowing that layup 
indifferent.gif

You would think Woodson would put a fast PG in that can play defense.....MURRY

but instead we got slow out of shape Beno that can't do **** on defense and nothing on offense.

it's in moments of adversity like these when a coach shows his worth a whole lot more than when the team is up comfortably

haven't seen anything good from woodson

I'll give Melo credit. He's playing hard as hell. Got him in a Swaggy P situation out here :smh:
You say that as if Melo hasn't played hard all season.
Personally at the start of the year I've seen Melo make some foolish mistakes on both offense and defense early in the season as if he was taking plays off. His effort has improved as the situation has gotten worse. At least that's how I see it.

Every night someone gets a career high in pts vs us...Blake is going for 50 tomorrow night

Last edited:

I'll give Melo credit. He's playing hard as hell. Got him in a Swaggy P situation out here
mean.gif
You say that as if Melo hasn't played hard all season.
Personally at the start of the year I've seen Melo make some foolish mistakes on both offense and defense early in the season as if he was taking plays off. His effort has improved as the situation has gotten worse. At least that's how I see it.
Mistakes don't necessarily equate to effort though. When Tyson went down Melo stepped up, or have you forgotten? Career high in rebounds. Is anyone else on our team averaging a career high in anything? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom