Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If Lance Stephenseon was drafted by us, he'd be nowhere this good or disciplined.

The difference between our organization and there's.

I want to know if Woodson ever tells Ray to take less shots. Ray isn't bad but he's not great. He's really gotta shoot less though.

Oh ****, Amar'e is out now :smh:

I never want to hear that woodson is a defensive minded coach, defense start at the point on the ball. It leads to so many damn easy shots and layups just sickening.

Felton cant make a pass. all of his passes are inaccurate. it got the receiver running everywhere SMH
cant guard his position. freaking terrible.

just poison his food already

Thank god STAT is ok

edit: @NY_KnicksPR: Amar'e Stoudemire has a sprained left ankle and will not return.

Last edited:
man these Pacers physically and mentally destroy you.

assuming we make the playoffs, we need to get in the heat bracket.

Stephenson's impact is incredible. dude just brings an element that keeps you on alert at all times, whether you're on offense and gotta pay attention to him pushing the rock in transition, or his activity on defense.

It just gets worse 
ohwell.gif

and the crazy psycho element. dude also seems like a big game player. some young players can get caught trying to play too hard against their hometown team, but he gets better.

conversely, Bargs doesn't seem to be about that life. when things get tough he seems to want no part of it.

^ Lance has infinite energy. I've never seen him tired.

was actually watching the game wondering what his stamina rating in 2k is :lol:

Last edited:
Felton cant make a pass. all of his passes are inaccurate. it got the receiver running everywhere SMH
cant guard his position. freaking terrible.

just poison his food already

He's absolutely garbage.

He'd be a decent scorer as a 6th man SG but he can't run a team to save his life and he is the ultimate defensive liability. Breaks down the whole concept of team defense and encourages isolation on the offensive end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom