Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@JADubin5: JR says "For [the shoelcace incident] to be the trigger point for all this to happen is ridiculous."

@JADubin5: JR also said "Communication from my end is over."

Edit: @StevePopper: Carmelo and Tyson also echo J.R. sentiment - no idea what's going on. This can't be a good team-building experience I imagine.

No one is talking about how/why we lost to the Bobcats...it's all about why JR was benched. This **** needs to end.
This is exactly why he needs to be traded. As long as he's on the team this isn't going to end.

The bobcats own us. Thought you guys were aware? Also I've always been a fan of his but JR still needs to grow up. Even though he was benched saying communication is done and packing his luggage is silly. Two decent games doesn't sweep all the other foolishness that he's done under the rug. What a joke.

Last edited:
JR probably did something stupid. Miss practice, lackadaisical at practice, missed curfew, missed the team bus, something.

Anybody know what we did to kemba ? Dude been killin us all year :smh:

Think jr gets traded within days now. Sucks cause I know wherever he goes he's gonna come back and kill us everytime ...

She was right! :smokin

Regarding JR I don't get why some people actually believe Woodson is stubbornly trying to prove a point. I think something happened....I just don't see Woodson as someone to stubbornly try to prove a point and not play a player he has played the past 2 games.

Listening to the ESPN NY Radio I heard that there was some argument in the first quarter between JR and Woodson and then JR was outside of the huddle. Something definitely happened between last night and tonight.

As a Knicks fan if Woodson has had enough of JR and his shenanigans then I support his decision to bench him. If he is going to continuously be a distraction to the team especially when they are starting to turn things around then good riddance.

I hear a trade for JR …sucks we got him on the cheap end coming off a 6th man of the year run….dyckman won't be the same

Last edited:

Im gonna remember him for the high times :frown:

nerd.gif

:lol: @ something must be wrong with Woodson for benching JR just cuz he's played well for a few games.

Remember these posts next time JR is 4 for 24 and gets put in the game for a hot THJR/Shump late in the 4th when the game is tied.

Last edited:
Just a week ago everyone in here was complaining about J.R.'s minutes and asking for him to be benched.

J.R. gets benched and now everyone is mad he isn't playing

:lol:

Anybody know what we did to kemba ? Dude been killin us all year
mean.gif

Think jr gets traded within days now. Sucks cause I know wherever he goes he's gonna come back and kill us everytime ...
Nothing, the city just conceived him lol

Have a feeling woodson is power tripping for no reason. Or a bad reason

What makes you think Woodson would power trip for no reason though?
Especially after he's been riding with JR so hard and for so long during all that bs he was pulling. I mean keep in mind he only benched him for one game after his wild nonsense with the laces

Last edited:
Something must of went on, I did feel like we needed JR last night but it's at the point now where he screwed up 1 time too many and Woodson showing him that he can't act like this,

If we have no plans to play him then trade him for Draft Picks even, At least we would be getting something out of it

Back
Top Bottom