Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Woodson made his point by benching JR vs Miami, no need to bench him again coming off 2 pretty good games.

Last edited:
I'm not even stressing this game. IT was obvious the team was tired. Everyone was flat. Chandler hurt us being his first game back Jefferson took advantage.

I hate that they schedule back to backs but expect the team to travel. For example what the Knicks had to do For this game.

I more concerned with how we play against the Pacers on Thursday.

no reason to try and prove a point at the expense of the team's potential to play competitively

the team was obviously fatigued, but as a coach, you can't make it even more difficult for them to try to get over a deficit by choosing lineups that don't enable them to win. and then standing on the side of the court with a look of bewilderment as to why the team isn't able to get over that hump is insulting to fans

does woodson really think the fans are stupid like that?

Was about to watch the game dvr'd when I overheard my brother tell my dad,"I can't believe they lost by that much." :lol:

Guess it saved me 2 hours.

Sounds like the fatigue, combined with JR being reprimanded for something stupid he did, and Woodson's coaching at his normal poor level got us the L

@PeterBotte: Woodson redux: "I'm not even commenting on JR. I just didn't play him tonight."

Btw whatever JR did, he probably deserved to be benched and I'm with Woody on it.

If anyone read that article of dude who went ham [emoji]128055[/emoji] on him it's clear that JR thinks he can just apologize and everything will roll over and work out for him all the time so that he can immediately go back to his stupid ways. As long as he learns by the playoffs, it's by any means.

Last edited:
I mean I sincerely hope Woodson has a good reason. We're behind the 8 ball. We can't afford to give up winnable games.

it's kinda obvious jr did something stupid again, but as a coach you need to adjust and select a lineup that will enable the team to win. when you see the players that you put on the court struggling, but do nothing about it, you're being a stubborn jackass who's contributing to hurting the team

JR played good those last 2 games, I don't see what you have to prove by benching him this game. 
mean.gif

I'm guessing jr didnt play. Sure he would have fresher legs, but only because he was sat for being stupid. I'm sure he didn't something again, so I support that.

I am not upset about the loss, it's always the scrub teams that clip a streak, but I think us vs the pacers will be classic. Also, I think they sat Earl because tomorrow he's eligible for trade, maybe they found a sucker and they don't want to risk injury. Maybe, it could work, and man can dream.

@JADubin5: JR says "For [the shoelcace incident] to be the trigger point for all this to happen is ridiculous."

@JADubin5: JR also said "Communication from my end is over."

Edit: @StevePopper: Carmelo and Tyson also echo J.R. sentiment - no idea what's going on. This can't be a good team-building experience I imagine.

No one is talking about how/why we lost to the Bobcats...it's all about why JR was benched. This **** needs to end.

Last edited:
I listened to her on Joe and Evan one day. She's so damn dumb. Amazing rack though, dying to see it.

Alice Eve is a white woman with an amazing rack :smokin

Back
Top Bottom