NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

a couple of ya'll messed up my assists on bullet passes
sick.gif

.....but winning 4 more straight games at the park and
eating at a BBQ afterwards is appreciated.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I love how everyone from every side of the Earth comes in here and talks %+!$ like they got Jordan on call training them.

Come on you dumb %@%%$%#$%!%#%.

im just saying i saw the videos. Most of u guys im not saying all of u guys, but most of u guys are horrible.If i was at the gym i aint picking none of u guysup, except like i said some of u guys like fresh and that number 24

Originally Posted by freddymartinez

i tought ny had good ballers. After seeing some of u guys, i should bust out the sienfeld sig
Guess i missed the part in the thread title where it says ALL CITY.......OH WAIT....IT DIDNT.....

Just some fellow NT'ers who decided to meet up & shoot hoops......

Since when is a few pick up games a representation of an ENTIRE STATE...???
tired.gif

im just saying i saw the videos. Most of u guys im not saying all of u guys, but most of u guys are horrible.If i was at the gym i aint picking none of u guys up, except like i said some of u guys like fresh and that number 24
who said anyone would pick you up

im just saying i saw the videos. Most of u guys im not saying all of u guys, but most of u guys are horrible.If i was at the gym i aint picking none of u guys up, except like i said some of u guys like fresh and that number 24

%$!* outta here.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

damn some of you guys are horrible

Every pickup game has a few scrubs sprinkled in.
They look like they had fun, which was probably the point of the whole thing.

How many FULL-COURT pickup games are filled with ALL-STARS
eyes.gif

who is this dude talking crap...

anyway i'm sorry I missed out. I was at Splish Splash damn near catching Pneumonia. August 1st is good for me though. lol

Can we change the title of this thread to: "World's Greatest ballers EVER!!!!!!" ???

Then maybe, and I mean maybe, the hate will be justified. I said it once and I'll say it again, if you ain't coming to play keep it yourself. Talkingfrom the sideline is easy, trust me I do it all the time when I got next. much respect to the out of towners that came through:

Dre (Tony Delk in disguise)
Big Country (Boston stand up)
DatzNazty (sorry if I got ur handle wrong)

Everybody else who's yapping ain't nothing more than a bunch of no talent %@@ clowns.

And Freddy Martinez, I'll put money down that you'd get the biz out here.

AMPenny I got a few more vids I'll post.

Of course people are gonna come in here and talk $%*%, it's expected at this point.

no i wont get the biz down there.If i was overthere u guys would be taking more L"s the ben baller right now
roll.gif
LOL like yo honestly who are you...

and damn the hating never ever ever stops..

Back
Top Bottom