NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

looks like yall boys had a good time lol. Wish i could have been there...right now all i can do is hit up a brick body in bmore..
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at those vids yall looked a little slower from the last time but hey I'm one to talk right.

I def gotta make sure I catch an earlier bus and not have a beach date on the Saturday. Almost drowning FTL.

I could imagine the vids aiint have much going on, it was a lot of one on one $%+*, but a lot of defense though (especially the earlier games).

Just post the few that are actually worth watchin'.

Runs were def a lil' more competitive the last time.

That vid quality from the BB
sick.gif

After further review, Nbasoon did not miss a shot other than that 1 jumper I contested
laugh.gif
eek.gif

from the 3 videos i seen it seem like yall dudes dont pass, just come up and shoot

and why is it everyone comes down and shoots a long jumper

IDK but this week was a lot of 1 and 1s and lots of 3 pointers.

I had to keep yellin' "layups".
laugh.gif

We played for more than 4 hours...

The clips total like 6 minutes, so it didnt represent the whole day...

We shot a couple more jumpshots than usual, but that wasnt all we did...

KenJi714 wrote:
Damn i want to dunk on some of you so bad

first off ^ that sounds like some passive aggressive $@*+ type stuff...

Second, why all the hate? I don't see the need for cats who aren't going to come ball to talk smack. Those video's will never do the games anytalent. No offense to True, but you won't catch everything when filming off of a digi cam. If your not playing, keep it to yourself

And nbasoon is a one dimensional, predictable player. He shoots and scores. BIG WHOOP. I on the other hand like to miss and keep things interesting. Let peoplegrab some rebounds. I hit 4 shots in 2 games. And one of them was to be captain. I'll do better next time.

YOOOOOOo whats good everyone, was maad tired and busy yesterday so i couldn't hit the thread...

YO MJ, Henz, Mez NBA soon and My brother ( Tyboogie ) was putting in Work... LOL @ all the MJ camparision.. yall did win 6 ina row

which is crazy.. yall had a great squad with balance. major props to yall
pimp.gif

YO i dont know where you play, but this aint gonna happen, im sorry... its about 3 or 4 people thier than can dunk on any regalation rim and aint none of that happening,
UNLESS you on a fast break...
We played for more than 4 hours...

The clips total like 6 minutes, so it didnt represent the whole day...

We shot a couple more jumpshots than usual, but that wasnt all we did...

Tell em MJ, u people gotta relize that some of the plays we record people do get tired, and sometimes its late in the game.. you guys really need to stopall yall hate...
whos 24 he looked good
my son NBA soon, that first clip where he went by me was smooth, **Cough no hack intended**
laugh.gif

Lamont still upset that you said 1/30
indifferent.gif
,for this whole summer ima be perfecting that 3 pointer, most people prolly think i can't shoot because my hops overshadows
my jumper.. ive learned u gotta add more to your game, you can't be 1 deminsional

Fresh- I'm gonna give myself
indifferent.gif
, for not attempting to dunk, but I realized that I'm a baseball player and I'll leave the dunking to you

NEXT time man ight
happy.gif

OVERALL major props 2 everyone that came out

August 1st cool with everone?
nerd.gif

And nbasoon is a one dimensional, predictable player. He shoots and scores. BIG WHOOP. I on the other hand like to miss and keep things interesting. Let people grab some rebounds. I hit 4 shots in 2 games. And one of them was to be captain. I'll do better next time.

LOL.

Yo we need to get some outdoor games going....weather is perfect nowadays and its FREE.

There are plenty of nice courts you can hit up (only bad thing is that other people will have next so we won't have the court to ourselves, so its just asuggestion). After seein' everybody fall down at least 1-2x on those damn LAG courts, outdoor would be
pimp.gif

LosALMIGHTY wrote:

And nbasoon is a one dimensional, predictable player. He shoots and scores. BIG WHOOP. I on the other hand like to miss and keep things interesting. Let people grab some rebounds. I hit 4 shots in 2 games. And one of them was to be captain. I'll do better next time.

yeah u gotta do a better job picking ur team lol u def made my job easy that first game cuz ur shot was off and i was guarding u....i hope thatwas sarcasm about me being one demensional and predictable

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

Lamont still upset that you said 1/30
indifferent.gif
, for this whole summer ima be perfecting that 3 pointer, most people prolly think i can't shoot because my hops overshadows
my jumper.. ive learned u gotta add more to your game, you can't be 1 deminsional

FRESH, i was just talkin a lil trash nothin personal....

I still think im a better 3pt shooter than you, not by much though.....Disregardin yesterday cuz my JUMPER was off....

I told you, from around 15 feet you rarely miss...ESP off the angle, ole backboard lovin ***
laugh.gif

TELL YOU WHAT .....Lets have a lil 3 point shootout type thing.....Just for TRASH TALKIN purposes
tongue.gif

If u win i can never question your jumper & vice versa, how's that sound to you.........BTW AUGUST 1st sounds good ....

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

KenJi714 wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
hope that was sarcasm. he clearly the most talented on the court. i%@!@#* overslept, but i was planning to go. i'll try to make it the next time around....

BTW, i'd win the 3 point shootout with ease
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yes it was a joke. i see no one has a sense of humor. and i did make ur job easy in game one. going 1-4 will do that. and i'd throw my hat into any threepoint shooting contest.

yall really thought LOSALMIGHTY was serious, WOW....

He always says funny/sarcastic stuff in the thread....

ALSO....BALLINSAM & LOSALMIGHTY yall are def some of the better SHOOTERS ...

My challenge was to FRESH, I aint tryin to lose to yall....
tongue.gif

j/k its whatever, if i beat FRESH'S score im still talkin trash...
laugh.gif

If yall do one in September, I'll come to that one. I still didn't get to do over half the +!#+ I wanted to last time in NYC, might even make it a 2part trip and visit my nephew in MD

Back
Top Bottom