NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

@%%%....I had to leave RavageBX open to double Cubanref.....we aiin't let him touch the ball that game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody remember a 5'8ish Serbian/Balkan/Albanian looking dude and an allegedly 6'4 lightskinned dude who looks like DJ MBenga? That's my 2 dudesfrom the other board who didn't go last time but they said they were gonna crash this one. Neither has hit me up yet, but I just got banned from that boardtoo for mentioning adblock so I might not get their PM anyways.

Team looks stacked as hell though, how that happen? Did yall pick up from captains or just grab 5

Yo, are the vids I posted choppy for anyone else? It was running smooth before but now its all slow and choppy (might be my internet connection).

Sorry if the vids are crappy quality...i was using my blackberry. And the lighting sucked.

It sucks that i played only one game though. I think its time to get some contacts.

Ohhh shh' spyda that was you w/ the glasses (but you played w/o em) and the blackberry? You were on my squad the 1st game I played right?(I had blackhyperdunks)

laugh.gif
Wait a minute has this been where yall been balling all this time?

I been goin here for the past year or so.

Ahh well would've preferred a spot in BK but when's the next time this is going down?

Forgot I rarely be in S&T
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

6 WINS, FEELS GOOD......

We had a real BALANCED team.......

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY ON OUR TEAM TODAY.......

Also a thank you to LOSALMIGHTY for allowing me to pick that DYNASTY, since we were the first captains...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Ohhh shh' spyda that was you w/ the glasses (but you played w/o em) and the blackberry? You were on my squad the 1st game I played right?(I had black hyperdunks)

Yea that was me. I brought my boy that had the fresh barkleys. I dont even think i looked at any kicks...were u wearin the black shirt???

I kinda blame that game on me cuz i know my vision is horrible and i kept tellin my boy " yo i cant see, i cant see"...lol.

Even Henz heard me. But ill be prepared for next time.

So whats the next date....July 25th..Aug 1st?????

laugh.gif
@ this guy spyda takin a jumpshot then yelling.. " I cant see! " Lmfao

Yo cuban, remember when ravage was makin some crazy noise goin to the rim and made that floater
roll.gif
, *%+$ was funny

smh.gif
@ that foul call by left handed dude when i stripped it from the back NH.

pimp.gif
@ my dude aM penny

Originally Posted by MJsaver

pimp.gif

6 WINS, FEELS GOOD......

We had a real BALANCED team.......

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY ON OUR TEAM TODAY.......

Also a thank you to LOSALMIGHTY for allowing me to pick that DYNASTY, since we were the first captains...
happy.gif
thats why i hate being cap. if i'm captain again i know what to do. i played like trash today. went 3 for like a hundred. The last game weonly lost by 2 damn points. if we play in a week my shot should be back.

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
@ my dude aM penny
I don't know how that poor excuse for an L had a dude so smacked, I think I finally just recovered from that !@*%. Had me wanting to sleepfor about 20 hours
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Yo cuban, remember when ravage was makin some crazy noise goin to the rim and made that floater
roll.gif
, *%+$ was funny
It was more of a lil scoop lol.

I ain't ball in months, definitely needed this run. Might come through for future events.

Footage was weak sauce
smh.gif
grin.gif

• MJ Saver always got some funny $$%+ to say
    laugh.gif
  • Fresh, no lie son I got a vid with you straight hitting the floor with NO contact *cough* Wade *cough*
    laugh.gif
  • Nbasoon kinda went in, who was that other dude on yall team? Fresh's brother right?
  • I've come to the conclusion that it's damn near impossible to contain Cubanref/Varaejo unless you're Big Country or using the "triangle defense"

henz0 wrote

roll.gif
, *%+$ was funny

Henz- he had this crazy looking face every time he went to the hole and the grunting noises didn't help . That had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I couldn't even get back on D after that
laugh.gif

True- you were "out of position" remember
tongue.gif
,plus I was playing HORRIBLE until that game, Varaejo
pimp.gif

Spyda- My bad lol, but that's my baseball throwing skills right there
pimp.gif
, your boy seen me throw it and was like
eek.gif
when it never came down

Fresh- I'm gonna give myself
indifferent.gif
, for notattempting to dunk, but I realized that I'm a baseball player and I'll leave the dunking to you

Originally Posted by nbasoon

Yo true blue even if they weak post them
Not sure i agree....

I SHOT A BRICK SO HARD, THE WHOLE BUILDING SHOOK....
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

I need that footage DESTROYED true, word to LEBRON @ THE SKILLS ACADEMY...

Nah %!%* that
roll.gif

That vid is def destroyed.
laugh.gif

Nah on the real, not much was taken from that game...everytime I play not much is being recorded.
grin.gif
Dudes are too lazy

Back
Top Bottom