NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Henz & the matedor defense by LOS
3508c41.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I wish the tittle was long enough to sat

If you ain't coming don't come in this thread and talk smack

TITTLE CHANGE YALL

who said you were NTs finest?
tired.gif
and another 1.. SMH
smh nothing...ain't nobody hating...just giving my opinion...nobody came in here trying to talk hard btw
I'm just saying you aint seen everybodys game...so you don't get that title
grin.gif

roll.gif
ight man... u got it..
nope never said I had it but don't think you got it...got to see you play though
my original statment was actually kind of on the rhetorical side...lol you didn't even have to respond to it

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Henz & the matedor defense by LOS
3508c41.gif

Yea you got that ONE Henz, but I wasn't the only one thinking you were going to miss. I got a steal/block when you were going the other way if i remembercorrectly. See we never get the good stuff on tape. just shawn marion-esque jump shots.
laugh.gif
and DRE is a bum too

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How did I even get brought up ?

My bum-ness stood out that bad?
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

SMH @ Tony Delk tho'
Just keeping you in the convo. Tony Delk won a Chip with Kentucky and was pretty nasty in like Live 04

I got u on the gif later Henz.

I'll post some other stuff later. This dude said he was nice in Live 04 like that was a compliment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How did I even get brought up ?

My bum-ness stood out that bad?
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

SMH @ Tony Delk tho'
Just keeping you in the convo. Tony Delk won a Chip with Kentucky and was pretty nasty in like Live 04

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tommy yeah u should have been there to prove it lolol
LOS i had to make sure true blue got it on camera cuz the other 2 times ww played there wasnt any footage of me lololol.......and the shawn marion jumpshotcomment had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I just wish there was a GIF of me putting the locks on MJSaver

airmaxpenny you cool as hell but you might need some ankle insurance on AUG 1....

Props to you though, you stay HUSTLING....
wink.gif

TRUE BLUE COULD I GET A GIF FROM PT 5 VID ...LIKE 34-37 SEC PLEASE?? THANKS....

roll.gif
I'm pretty sure you were scoreless the game I guardedyou
grin.gif

I think that was more due to it being your 4th game in a row though than anything

NAH...

I scored a couple buckets every game, though i'll admit i left my jumper home on SAT...

Thing is our team was so balanced, not to mention NBASOON is a beast....I didnt need to score a lot...

Funny thing though, when youre on my team i'm required to score a lot....I wonder why...

Seriously though youre a decent defender, considering how UNATHLETIC you are....LOL...

Originally Posted by MJsaver

NAH...

I scored a couple buckets every game, though i'll admit i left my jumper home on SAT...

Thing is our team was so balanced, not to mention NBASOON is a beast....I didnt need to score a lot...

Funny thing though, when youre on my team i'm required to score a lot....I wonder why...

Seriously though youre a decent defender, considering how UNATHLETIC you are....LOL...

LOLz, shots fired.

But yeah NBAsoon and DJ Augustine took like 60% of the shots, I only had like 2 attempts per/game and made half.
grin.gif

Shhh don't matter to me though cause:

a) we won

b) If they makin' their shots I'm gonna feed the hot hand

c) the 3 iced coffee's had me playin' crackhead gangsta defense every game.
pimp.gif

I mean no disrespect by this, and I'm not talking #+@*.

But whoever the dude is w/ the long hair, w/ the #2 on his shirt. I would literally never check him until he crossed the FT line. I'm giving him jumpshotsall morning, all afternoon, all dusk and all night long.

I don't remember seeing him hit a Jumpshot in any of the vids posted today and before.

He looks to be pretty athletic though.

Back
Top Bottom