NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

# 2?

Dude is real athletic in the post, but he was hittin' some 3's this past weekend (a couple in a row matter of fact).

roll.gif

I can't really say %$#@ cause at the end of the day dude went 6-0.

I did put the locks on him though, you might have scored once but it def was in transition or something.

And I think the reason you weren't scoring so much is because your shot was off you were riding NBAsoon's coat-tails.

And for being so unathletic, I don't even know how I managed to basically pull down more rebounds than almost anybody with my scrawny, unathletic frailself
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I mean no disrespect by this, and I'm not talking #+@*.

But whoever the dude is w/ the long hair, w/ the #2 on his shirt. I would literally never check him until he crossed the FT line. I'm giving him jumpshots all morning, all afternoon, all dusk and all night long.

I don't remember seeing him hit a Jumpshot in any of the vids posted today and before.

He looks to be pretty athletic though.
100% CORRECT...

Hes athletic as hell...

Hes a KILLER on the boards & can dunk pretty easily...but not much of a shooter...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And I think the reason you weren't scoring so much is because your shot was off you were riding NBAsoon's coat-tails.

And for being so unathletic, I don't even know how I managed to basically pull down more rebounds than almost anybody with my scrawny, unathletic frail self
grin.gif
I knew you'd respond.....But i was mindin my biz till i saw you said you locked me up..

As for ridin somebodies coat-tails
laugh.gif
, this was only my 2nd time playingwith NBASOON....

In fact , he lost to our squad when you were my teamate the other times we met up...Hes still the best so far though, I.M.O.

But yet i stay winning when we meet up, whether its 3-0, 5-1, 6-1 or w/e....you said that yourself...

All in all you a cool dude though...I can respect a lil TRASHTALKIN...
happy.gif

All I know is that a back court with MJSaver and I have yet to lose a game (last game don't count), we are pretty in sync.
pimp.gif

Does # 2 post on here?

MEZ...

I think #2 is an iss dude, like the chunky yellow kid, and the other young kid that pulled your jersey ....

The one that pulled your jersey posts on here but very rarely, hes waay back in the thread somewhere...

word next time i come down i'm getting myself on MJ saver's team. i havent seen him lose any games haha. i'm like 3-3 in LGCC.

BTW, yo MJ Saver you play at that park by the highway next to main st. ? I think i've seen u there before...

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

word next time i come down i'm getting myself on MJ saver's team. i havent seen him lose any games haha. i'm like 3-3 in LGCC.

BTW, yo MJ Saver you play at that park by the highway next to main st. ? I think i've seen u there before...

eek.gif

You are correct sir, I THOUGHT YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR TOO...
pimp.gif

Wow thats wassup, i get some good runs there too....

I go there whenever im not tired from work, next time youre going there shoot me a PM...

I could def use a SHOOTER on my team ...

yooo def MJ has the cavs reg season record at LGCC...98% of the games i won i was on his team, the floater i hit june 6th to win the game 6 wins the sat. ithink i won 1 game the other time in june.
he is proven winner from NT LGCC games lol

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And for being so unathletic, I don't even know how I managed to basically pull down more rebounds than almost anybody with my scrawny, unathletic frail self
grin.gif
I knew you'd respond.....But i was mindin my biz till i saw you said you locked me up..

As for ridin somebodies coat-tails
laugh.gif
, this was only my 2nd time playing with NBASOON....

In fact , he lost to our squad when you were my teamate the other times we met up...Hes still the best so far though, I.M.O.

But yet i stay winning when we meet up, whether its 3-0, 5-1, 6-1 or w/e....you said that yourself...

All in all you a cool dude though...I can respect a lil TRASHTALKIN...
happy.gif

It's all love, I got it from my favorite player growing up

nba_g_payton_jordan_200.jpg

But whoever the dude is w/ the long hair, w/ the #2 on his shirt. I would literally never check him until he crossed the FT line. I'm giving him jumpshots all morning, all afternoon, all dusk and all night long.

I don't remember seeing him hit a Jumpshot in any of the vids posted today and before.

laugh.gif

Dude was there the time I went. When Proshares and I played him and his friend (kinda chubby 6'2ish guy, had on LeBron 4's, think his name is alsoLOS), I was killing that dude. He's athletic and aggressive, kind of fouls a lot, but I kept hitting him with the Shamgod and he literally fell for it timeafter time. Then a few hours later Smitty Sham'd me and I wanted to cry. And I agree, he can't shoot and shoots bad shots. If you go way back to likepage 84, that's him guarding me when I got the pass in the corner and hit him with the little left to right and floater.

And that short white (Eastern European actually) dude who is getting KILLED in the clips True Blue posted is from @+*. He crashed the event, told me he wasgoing to, but I thought he'd be better than that.

YO MJ (and anyone else from BK).....what time ya'll done with work usually?

I'm trying to hit up BK around my boys way (near Ralph Ave by Kings Plaza.....mad buses go out there) they got some good runs out there if ya'll downsometime this week.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif

Dude was there the time I went. When Proshares and I played him and his friend (kinda chubby 6'2ish guy, had on LeBron 4's, think his name is also LOS), I was killing that dude. He's athletic and aggressive, kind of fouls a lot, but I kept hitting him with the Shamgod and he literally fell for it time after time. Then a few hours later Smitty Sham'd me and I wanted to cry. And I agree, he can't shoot and shoots bad shots. If you go way back to like page 84, that's him guarding me when I got the pass in the corner and hit him with the little left to right and floater.

And that short white (Eastern European actually) dude who is getting KILLED in the clips True Blue posted is from @+*. He crashed the event, told me he was going to, but I thought he'd be better than that.

laugh.gif
I had to hold myself from laughing a few times with the Shamgod.

But he did hit a few shots from what I remember.

I remember when his boy was cherry picking in one of the last games and he finally scored my dude started yelling like he hit the buzzer beater
laugh.gif

<-- Proshares BTW.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

YO MJ (and anyone else from BK).....what time ya'll done with work usually?

I'm trying to hit up BK around my boys way (near Ralph Ave by Kings Plaza.....mad buses go out there) they got some good runs out there if ya'll down sometime this week.
Actually i basically live in queens now, since my daughter was born...But im still down...

I get off @ 4pm....I can get to BK round 5ish.....Hope thats early enough...

Im down to go just hit me with a pm & the exact location of the park....

NBASOON...good looks on the win%
laugh.gif
, that floater you hit to end that gamewas CRAZY...
That FLOATER & FRESH's alley-oop were the best highlight so far, IF ONLY WE CAUGHT THOSE ON TAPE.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

oh word. congrats mj

Thanks a lot...appreciate it..

Almost forgot about your crazy layup makin ***..

You def had some highlight when you showed up too, is AUG 1 good for you..

Also did yall win that game that you had to go to on SAT????

NAH yall 2 aint the youngest.....Im most likely the oldest though.

Couple dudes said they just turned 19 or 20...

SAD to say im def old by NT's standards...

I just turned 30 a few months ago, MATTER OF FACT IM TAKIN MY OLD !%% TO BED....

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

oh word. congrats mj

Thanks a lot...appreciate it..

Almost forgot about your crazy layup makin ***..

You def had some highlight when you showed up too, is AUG 1 good for you..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also did yall win that game that you had to go to on SAT????

yeah we won our game in jersey.

i'm most likely the youngest.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom