NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

No vids?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

We gotta do some outdoor games next weekend or somethin' (in the city or Queens).

YES!

This weekends not gonna be nice aside from Sunday.

Im gonna be at Rock the Bells tho.

nerd.gif

Man yall stole that last game from us....Its cool though, i still got a bunch of wins....

I actually like that court, i wouldnt mind workin out there on a regular basis....

Constant shooting on double rims = Certified jumpshot....

All in all i had a good time, props to everybody that showed up.....

YES!

This weekends not gonna be nice aside from Sunday.

Nah, def the following weekend I'm down (its raining all weekend).....what are some nice courts in Queens? (the ones around my way suck).

Man yall stole that last game from us....Its cool though, i still got a bunch of wins....

I actually like that court, i wouldnt mind workin out there on a regular basis....

Yeah our 1st squad was slaughter.....I'm there 1x every week so lemme know.

So much @%!$ talking today.
laugh.gif

The park on 106th and Atlantic and 88th and Atlantic don't get that packed early in the AM could try those.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

- Mez 3 pointer
- Eric 3 pointer
- Layup
- Mez Game Winner

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

man the end of that game was trash.lol. Y'all just said eff it and started chucking cuz y'all knew I was getting every rebound. The dude in the yellowwas annoying the hell out of me. Wouldn't play D for !##+ and started chucking. I shot 0 jumper in the first 4 games. Only buckets I got was when I got arebounds and put em back out. Shoutout to Dannys brother locking him up. lol. Good times. MJ was killing though until I guarded him. lol

lol @ my little bro boxing me out the entire game, even before a check ball.
laugh.gif

you're shot was fallin in the last game tho Marc.

i know there is a nice park on like 33rd st and 1-2nd ave in the city but its
one full court and a half i believe.....if we set somethin up early enough
we could head out there.

Originally Posted by Proshares

The park on 106th and Atlantic and 88th and Atlantic don't get that packed early in the AM could try those.

don't the courts at 106 cave in by mid court? haven't been there in years. 88 has nothing but little kids most of the time and there's no shade.There's one cat there that needs a slapping, but he's only in HS though (i think). I gave him the biz on the court a couple times and all he does iscomplain. 88 and myrtle is cool.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Proshares

don't the courts at 106 cave in by mid court? haven't been there in years. 88 has nothing but little kids most of the time and there's no shade. There's one cat there that needs a slapping, but he's only in HS though (i think). I gave him the biz on the court a couple times and all he does is complain. 88 and myrtle is cool.

To be honest I haven't been there in a while either I was just throwing those two out there so you may be right. I didn't think about the lack oftrees in 88th street either
laugh.gif
. One on Myrtle isn't a bad look. There's one outdoor full by Chelsea Piers but no trees and we'd have to get there early as hell.

88 is hit or miss but theres only 1 full.

Myrtle might be good but it has league games during the week.

Theres Maurice on the side of the LIE, theres only 1 full there ... but it has league games during the week too.

Hoffman by Queens Center Mall has 3 fulls.

I think thats our best bet.

Trains and buses leave u right infront of it.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

tonydelk.jpg

yea, you right.

vassallo2008_01_small.jpg

At least I made it to the League Mr. Vassailo
smokin.gif
Dre still too busy Hangin' with the Homeboys to make the league

backtop_hanginwiththehomeboys.jpg
And you're to busy giving virgins AIDS to worry about making the league Telly.

KIDS%20opening%20scene.jpg

"But like, if you deflower a girl man, man, you're the man. No one can ever do that again. You're the only one.No one, no one, has the power to do that again."

^

Wwhy'd you go away from the Sideshow Bob/ Anderson Varajeo look?

The chicks weren't diggin it?

2081576509_c6c85a94a4.jpg

Had to switch up your swag huh?

I see you bro
smokin.gif

I changed my mind. You are now Leon

leon_white.jpg

Great work in "Above the Rim" and "Air Up There". And who can forget your role in "Oz"

Back
Top Bottom