NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

It won't be 1 single jump shot made in this game
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

come to think of it...i think anywhere in manhattan in bad for people who are driving.....i'm takin the train so it's all go for me

i'm outta ideas..but im down either way....put me down!

OthelloxTwon, ight ima add you to the list...

Chelsea piers isn't to bad for parking, esp on the weekend..

they have them signs that say no parking from MON - FRI, and we should be ballin on a SAT.. so that would work...

and 11AM should be ok enough for people to find parking...

so thats why i choose that spot... its walking distance from the trains, if not people can take the M23 bus cross town...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If we have 25 people we might as well all put 5 dollars down or something and book a gym?
thats true, buy like my boy sneakerpimp said, you know its gonna be people that flake and not show up, so def dont wanna do that.. and makeeveryone go to the gym
for no reason...

EDIT*** if you know somewhere we can drop 5$ let me know..

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

It won't be 1 single jump shot made in this game
laugh.gif
nah dog.....

cant dunk, but i can def shoot.....i'm short so having a jumper is a must.......

Good job fresh.... i see that list growing, thats wassup.

I'm telling you, Laguardia CC is our best bet.

$5, indoors, open saturday from 9am till late (we should go at 11am its dead around that time especially with this warm weather), not far from the train,parking available.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Long Island
pimp.gif

I played ball in HS but now I suck.
ohwell.gif

How far out on the island? I lived in east Hampton/Sag harbour for 2 years back in 98. Itsa long way out for you city guys but for LI ballers Bridgehampton was the place to play back then. There was pikups 3 nights a week in the middle school gymin east Hampton every summer from June-Aug, it was run by the coach staff from EHHS so guys kept it tidy or theyd get tossed from the gym!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

$5, indoors, open saturday from 9am till late (we should go at 11am its dead around that time especially with this warm weather), not far from the train, parking available.
I wouddn't mind Laguardia, but you really think dudes from BX and BK and even harlem would go out thier?

like i said i woudln't mind...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If we have 25 people we might as well all put 5 dollars down or something and book a gym?
I said that on pg. 1 & 2.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I know y'all know people. HS B-Ball coaches, B-Ball players, teachers, janitors, whatever.

It's possible.

Or hit up that Laguardia CC %*%%.

^^^ dre you did say that on a couple of pages..

but we really have to see if dudes would really make the trip to queens..

i would....

hopefully people dont mind...

i have no qualms with CPiers ... but just to throw out another suggestion... theres a good 5 to 6 courts on riverside by the west side highway...somewherebetween 110-116th if im not mistaken...sat at that time shouldnt be an issue to get a court

as for parking...all up and down riverside ...early bird gets the worm type

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

$5, indoors, open saturday from 9am till late (we should go at 11am its dead around that time especially with this warm weather), not far from the train, parking available.
I wouddn't mind Laguardia, but you really think dudes from BX and BK and even harlem would go out thier?

If you can get to the city then why not? It's not even 5 mins from 59th and lex.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^yes...every park in a nice neighborhood of long island
laugh.gif
qft
laugh.gif

Any park I can think of near my house is always empty no matter how nice the weather

Originally Posted by xilegacy

If you can get to the city then why not? It's not even 5 mins from 59th and lex.
on train or driving?

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Long Island
pimp.gif

I played ball in HS but now I suck.
ohwell.gif

How far out on the island? I lived in east Hampton/Sag harbour for 2 years back in 98. Its a long way out for you city guys but for LI ballers Bridgehampton was the place to play back then. There was pikups 3 nights a week in the middle school gym in east Hampton every summer from June-Aug, it was run by the coach staff from EHHS so guys kept it tidy or theyd get tossed from the gym!

word. I'm in what I guess you could call 'central suffolk'

and '98? I just graduated HS in '06.
laugh.gif

qft
laugh.gif

Any park I can think of near my house is always empty no matter how nice the weather
very true. I only really know one spot that always has people up there. You in suffolk?

For those in BK, it wouldn't really be a problem. They could just take the G to Court Sq. Those inHarlem by the 6 could just take the that train and transfer off 51st then take the V to Queens Plaza.

Sounds like much but it could work.

Originally Posted by DMasta718

For those in BK, it wouldn't really be a problem. They could just take the G to Court Sq. Those in Harlem by the 6 could just take the that train and transfer off 51st then take the V to Queens Plaza.

Sounds like much but it could work.
true story....i think it's not bad for bk heads...and at least we don't have to worry about weather this way...good suggestion!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

on train or driving?

On the train next stop is queens borough plaza and you can walk to laguardia from there. It's less than 5 mins from the city and people in brooklyn cantake the N or R. If you are in the bronx you can take 4 or 5 to lex and 59th and then 5 mins or 1 2 3 and then take the 7 from 42nd. It's hard to get thereat all from anywhere unless you live in Staten Island, but who lives there anyway.

Back
Top Bottom