NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^^ nice suggestion, i wouldn't mind doing that either...

the 5-6 courts does make it sound more intersested..

I mean we do have enough to be running 2 full court games.

By car its right over the bridge, 5 minuted after crossing it just head over to queens blvd and you can find parking on a Saturday.

By train.......the 7 train stops a few blocks away.

hopstop.com is your friend, even gives you walking directions.

i just need some 2 double check if that place will be open on SAT JUNE 6th...

i hope everyone can make it into queens..

i added the location and address...

QUEENS it is.. the people have spoken, good spot, not 2 far. and inside a GYM...

let me know guys..

eek.gif
!
shoot! i am so down to go, but i live in canada!

hinting at a toronto one like this.....

Ok if ya"ll really wanna have a good time i think an indoor court is our best bet. We have 20+ people in a open gym for 5$ a person. Yea iunderstand the parking and distance issues but if people really wanna play ball they'll come, if not then w.e we have 20 other people. i think 15-20 is agood amount anything more is too much. no1 will want to wait 2 games (could be as short as 20 min or as long as an hour) just to get on the court with theirteam if there is only 1 full court. Plus if its a indoor court the weather shouldn't really be a problem. just my 2 cents...

Btw, no jumpshots? LOL. i'm about to light it up. Top shooter in the PSAL (queens) and D1-D2 bound right here. I'm white if that matters haha...

Tillary Park is basically next to the Brooklyn Bridge on the Brooklyn side.

A,C,F trains to Jay St... or the # trains to Borough Hall.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

3 blocks or so.

But I don't think it'll be there. Read the thread, Laguardia or some *+%@

yeh i know, im thinking of going to tillary this weekend

put me down but add a "depending on work schedule and hangover*"
laugh.gif

i hope im not the only dude coming down that's basically as good as a bench warmer on a suburban high school team lol

I go to school in Laguardia so the I get to play there a lot. The courts are a little slippery but overall they are playable. Y'all pick a good time toplay since its usually dead there during the summer unless its raining outside or something. For anybody wondering how to get there the 7 train stop is at 33rdSt Rawson. You go down the stairs from the station, walk down Queens Blvd and the school is a couple of blocks away. Also I wouldn't recommend theQueensPlaza stop since its a long walk down the bridge to get to the school not to mention dudes might get lost trying to get there.

put me down..

ill show up.. @%#%.. i aint nice, but if %%%%** need bodies ill be there..

but ill still get it in though.. shieeeeet now football though... holla atcha boi..

Back
Top Bottom