NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Fresh, I got your PM. Count me in. Don't know yet if I'm gon' ball (No Willis Reed
laugh.gif
), but I'll be there. Lookin' forward to this.

GULLYDAGREAT, added to the list...

yo 35 people on this list...

didn't think it would be that many people... gonna add some rules 2 page 1...

lets get it..

Seriously 35 people is OD, I guess we can have several half court games going. The earlier we go the better, when I used to go a few years back I would go at12-1pm and it would be dead till 3.

We should meetup early like 1045am so we can go in, get our guest passes at 11, change, etc....we can start a little after 11.

You can pretty much enter Laguardia through any entrance and the gym is in the back of the school, you can always ask the security guard the directions to thegym

June 6th is good though, I can get some games going soon I haven't played in a loooonnnnnnnnggggggg time.

^35 ppl won't show up though so no need to worry. just hope everyone follows the rule of not bringing ur friends down and we'll be good.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^35 ppl won't show up though so no need to worry. just hope everyone follows the rule of not bringing ur friends down and we'll be good.

Prob like 15 ppl will show, which is still good enough.

Haven't been in LAGCC gym in a good minute ever since freshmen year. I haven't played ball since HS.

And yea, if this much people really coming, people should meet up around 10:30am

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you suckas.
laugh.gif

I will def suck though I have retired from the game of basketball, could care less.
pimp.gif

If I can get out there I'm def down...coming from Westchester county ftl

if i dont get my yeezys
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you suckas.
laugh.gif

I will def suck though I have retired from the game of basketball, could care less.
pimp.gif

Who you telling? I'm going to be God awful, I'm counting on everyone else being more on the crappy side too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom