NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

nYcHipHopHippo, good looking

makes alot of sense, hmmmm im wondering what should we do?

this is where some help could be needed, this is a different situation..

i can't just tell people thats thier to ball, hey only NT'ers can ball..

hmmmm i dont know..

but nYcHipHopHippo, it makes alot of sense...

berkeleybears, you can make it happen... our joint started in the northeast forum, see what happens after you start putting the word out...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why y'all worried like it's about to be a AAU tournament or some $### like that?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Be serious. Like always, there's gonna be some good hoopers, some avg hoopers, and some terrible ones.

When y'all go, it ain't about to be pickup ball over the Summer @ UCLA.

Just get your %!@ on the court.

You get torched, you get torched.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fresh - have you ever balled at chelsea piers? do you think it is going to be mobbed with other people?

Does anyone on here play out in long island? I used to ball out in bridgehampton, some good ballas out that way used to go into the city every now and thenwith those guys and ball in the park.

i play ball sometimes in valley stream ^^, some park call henderickson (sp) its has a bunch of stuff pool,mini put, tennis, handball, etc

weres this tillary park what trains can i take? i might go this weekend, someone answer asap, thanks

LI Ballers reppin!
laugh.gif

i play in sportime in lynbrook. just about everyone who goes down played varsity in HS (except for me
embarassed.gif
) and is now in their mid 20s or older.

a couple of d2/d3 college ballers from local schools like westbury and molloy. we get good halfcourt 4v4 runs and its an organized team game not a bunch ofbaby iversons so i enjoy it.

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

i play ball sometimes in valley stream ^^, some park call henderickson (sp) its has a bunch of stuff pool,mini put, tennis, handball, etc

weres this tillary park what trains can i take? i might go this weekend, someone answer asap, thanks
if u wanna go to a TOUGH park in valley stream, hit up valley stream central high school. just don't go by yourself unless u know that urreally nice and will earn respect just based off skill. how is the comp in hendrickson?

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

if u wanna go to a TOUGH park in valley stream, hit up valley stream central high school. just don't go by yourself unless u know that ur really nice and will earn respect just based off skill. how is the comp in hendrickson?

I usually ball in Valley Stream. I think it's a community center or something like that. It has a lake in the middle and it's behind some school. Cantrmember the name.Anyway it's heating up. T-minus one month. Btw whoever is weqaring some fresh kicks that look like they came out the store with em, willget their joints stepped on. Sorry but I have to.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if u wanna go to a TOUGH park in valley stream, hit up valley stream central high school. just don't go by yourself unless u know that ur really nice and will earn respect just based off skill. how is the comp in hendrickson?
laugh.gif
i was suppose to go to central HS and become a Eagle, buti couldnt because i live in BK, homies came to my aunts crib in LI at 7am to check if i live there foreal, so i couldnt, i know a few people in there, but inever played inside, but henderickson(sp) is right behind it, thats the park with the lake in the middle, pretty good ballers go there, nice courts

so can some please answer m location of tillary exactly
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I usually ball in Valley Stream. I think it's a community center or something like that. It has a lake in the middle and it's behind some school. Cant rmember the name.Anyway it's heating up. T-minus one month. Btw whoever is weqaring some fresh kicks that look like they came out the store with em, will get their joints stepped on. Sorry but I have to.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
same park i was just talking about. they have some good athletic kids that come out and it's physical. you'll see a lot of the betterplayers there getting hit on layups, make no call, and finish like they're used to it.

edit: so all three of us have balled there lol pretty funny

Back
Top Bottom