NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Gunna already told me "Son on everything. after watchin that vid, Yall dont wanna see me NOWHERE near a basketball court with Yall LMAOOOOOOOOOO"

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
_ prolly trash

Gunna already told me "Son on everything. after watchin that vid, Yall dont wanna see me NOWHERE near a basketball court with Yall LMAOOOOOOOOOO"
I'll body dude.
grin.gif
smh.gif

You woulda been out there housing _'s eh?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This guy.

you shoulda seen his initial text he sent me on BBM
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just had to get near a computer..

i aint about to start talking about what i would have been doing.. But i do know i woulda been pushing the ball after made buckets and in transition..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thetruth03

you shoulda seen his initial text he sent me on BBM
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just had to get near a computer..
What he say?

nerd.gif

i aint about to start talking about what i would have been doing.. But i do know i woulda been pushing the ball after made buckets and in transition..
nerd.gif

%%#* man, won't nobody else running, so I was chilling like %%#*.
laugh.gif

And height don't matter really.

Well, unless you playing w/ some 6'14 _'s

J ​dot A dot Breezays Know Y: LMAOooo please tell me u seen the videos of these nt $*#%$$ hoopin
Re​fre$h: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

J ​dot A dot Breezays Know Y: Themmm $*#%$$ aint Nooooo kinda athletes

that was the 1st BBM
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Henz

Nah I know height don't matter, I don't even let 6'0 dudes post me up.

I'm 5'8 so we 'bout to battle.
laugh.gif

Ya'll need to hit the treadmills and get in shape man, tired of these Spurs-type games. Ya'll wanna do this in 2 weeks or a month, I wanna get somefootball going.
nerd.gif

SMH, 2 weeks after the 20th is July 4th, I know nobody would be down for Football on that date, unless ya'll wouldn't mind one week later on the 27th.

My bad Dre, PT-4 u had a few jumpshots but that clip wasn't converting to youtube for some reason
grin.gif

Thats a sign that u should've been more aggressive
laugh.gif

I can admit I haven't been aggressive at ALL (except on D), but that's cause I had Henz/Fresh/Dre on my team I just gave em' the ball in stride andlet em work........I just took whatever the D gave me.

Gunna old dusthead #*# prolly got them Patrick Ewing knees

Misc-OhSnap_Bear.jpg

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I can admit I haven't been aggressive at ALL (except on D), but that's cause I had Henz/Fresh/Dre on my team I just gave em' the ball in stride and let em work........I just took whatever the D gave me.
No FLash in there on the team
laugh.gif
I feel left out... I had a whole vid to myself
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom