NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

When I first seen Dre from far I was like wow Patrick Ewing
laugh.gif

roll.gif

"Hey Ryan ... ARGHHHHHHHHHHH"

Yeah the clips don't do some of us justice lol. I'd bet most of you guys who weren't there wouldn't call us bums if you played with(nh)/againstus lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude did catch me good with that block I didnt think he was gonna jump for it.
If I had played D on Dre, he'd be on lock like I had Henz.
nerd.gif

smh.gif
I hit a 3 on you from 25ft

hahahahha yall got me on the damn floor over here...

Henz and Dre are straight, i expected them to be for some reason..

But the rest of yall..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
at mez form on his jumper

SMFH at that point guard in the white T gunnin like that..
tired.gif

laugh.gif
at the travel

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all of that

Originally Posted by nybala23

lmao nooo fastbreaks on me..nbasoon you see what happenes when you finish strong
lol i get yelled at alllllllllllllllllllllllll the time from caoches friends the crowd they yell at me to shoot and stop passing
which one were u

sick.gif
at mez form on his jumper
Eff you I was shootin' like Sam Perkins from all the runnin' I was doing.
laugh.gif

My shots were short on the 1st game, but the 2 games after I made my shots and some layups here and there.

Man, I figured with no big men everybody would be streaking up and down the court. You guys walked the ball up all the time. image

Mannnn.....every time dudes scored they wanted to walk up or check the ball at the other end, I kept yelling "we playin full court or what?"

I was always tryin' to run, dudes be gettin' lazy.
grin.gif
Itsbasically a fast break every time if dudes wanna run.

Are the vids really that bad?
nerd.gif

You know how it goes, dude's will talk shhh from a distance.
laugh.gif

PS: I hope ya'll really run next time.

Gonna peep the vids later tonite...but from the banter in here, seems as though dude had a good time...can't wait to see vids and will def. Be there nexttime...maybe jus for spectating tho...

Most of ya'll seem good but it seems like you were reluctant to show your game, in other words, it seemed like most of ya'll were half-assing it.

Edit: looking at that video reminded me of why I hate playing in Gyms, all that stuffy, hot, humid air.
eyes.gif

gotta love how cats talk smack from a distance. Those are the dudes who kill it in live or 2k9 and think it will translate to the court. playing 4 full courtgames will get any one tired, especially if your not in game shape. plus if you play d your going to get extra tired. if we're bums, come out on the 27thand prove it.

Back
Top Bottom