NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Where is NT Pt. 4 ?

SMH, I ain't get no buckets in any of them vids.
laugh.gif

And I see why Gunna was calling me lazy
roll.gif

FOR ALL THOSE SAYIN WE BUMS EXPECT SOME SERIOUS DEFENSE IF YALL GUARDS....IM TALKIN GP TYPE ''D''

IF YOU A BIG MAN WHATEVER YOU GOT IT, IM TOO SHORT LMAO...BUT IF YOU A GUARD ITS ON...IF YOU EVEN SHOW UP!!!

ALL THE THE SMACK TALKERS DOING IS GIVIN US MOTIVATION & PUTTIN EXTRA PRESSURE ON YOURSELVES..

IF YOU DO SHOW UP PLEASE MAKE IT KNOWN THAT IT WAS YOU RUNNIN YO MOUTH....''DONT HIDE''

I KNOW THERE ARE SOME CERTIFIED BALLERS ON NT, IF YOURE ONE OF THEM SHOW UP & SHOW US HOW ITS DONE...

*yup im mad*

Originally Posted by Capo617

Who the hell got on the Mcdavid hex pad shin guards like they're Nate Robinson?

That was me, if you eva come to the games and watch the contact i take then you will realize, why i wear those...
contact is part of the game also..

Originally Posted by MJsaver

FOR ALL THOSE SAYIN WE BUMS EXPECT SOME SERIOUS DEFENSE IF YALL GUARDS....IM TALKIN GP TYPE ''D''

IF YOU A BIG MAN WHATEVER YOU GOT IT, IM TOO SHORT LMAO...BUT IF YOU A GUARD ITS ON...IF YOU EVEN SHOW UP!!!

ALL THE THE SMACK TALKERS DOING IS GIVIN US MOTIVATION & PUTTIN EXTRA PRESSURE ON YOURSELVES..

IF YOU DO SHOW UP PLEASE MAKE IT KNOWN THAT IT WAS YOU RUNNIN YO MOUTH....''DONT HIDE''

I KNOW THERE ARE SOME CERTIFIED BALLERS ON NT, IF YOURE ONE OF THEM SHOW UP & SHOW US HOW ITS DONE...

*yup im mad*

gotta love how cats talk smack from a distance. Those are the dudes who kill it in live or 2k9 and think it will translate to the court. playing 4 full court games will get any one tired, especially if your not in game shape. plus if you play d your going to get extra tired. if we're bums, come out on the 27th and prove it.

Yall 2 cats put it best.... can't believe how much hate is going on in this thread, we were tired in some clips, after playing so many games like people said get you really tired..

i bet most of the haters can't even 2 games at most... like MJ said, yall just putting more pressure on yourself...

at the end of the day, if yall dont come yall shouldn't be hating. SMH at all this hate...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ everything goin' on. What were yall dudes expecting tosee since yall sayin we cant ball?

As for the 27th, I wont be able to make that 1. Got a bus trip to 6 flags.

Who was the dude in all black that got his cookies took by the dude in low tops? For a minute I thought some dude was playing in some Girbaud shorts.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Looks like ya'll had fun though.

FADE..dudes were playin at a San Antonio Spurs pace at times, gettin, me heated.
laugh.gif

push the next date back a month instead of 3 weeks, i want to get some football going in 2 weeks (making a post later today).

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Who was the dude in all black that got his cookies took by the dude in low tops?
Dude who's shot got swatted?

That was Henz$.

Unless somebody in all black got ripped.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Who was the dude in all black that got his cookies took by the dude in low tops?
Dude who's shot got swatted?

That was Henz$.

Unless somebody in all black got ripped.

I think the dude was wearing a NT shirt and grey handband.

Yeah Fede, that was me..

laugh.gif
@ Truth.. My son Dre was gettin buckets yesterday, maybe he was justcamera shy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
@ Truth.. My son Dre was gettin buckets yesterday, maybe he was just camera shy
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. I scored mad times yesterday. Just none of it on film.
frown.gif
tired.gif

I'm surprised Henz wasn't hoopin with the fitted on.
laugh.gif

Damn, ya'll was at LGC too? That's like 10 min from I use to live too.

I don't know his SN.

But after the day was over, Mad _'s was like "He is some @+$%"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Matter fact, ain't that KamoputKid or something like that?

Originally Posted by thetruth03

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

boy i wish i coulda been there...
tired.gif
You woulda been out there housing _'s eh?

laugh.gif

Gunna already told me "Son on everything. after watchin that vid, Yall dont wanna see me NOWHEREnear a basketball court with Yall LMAOOOOOOOOOO"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This guy.

Back
Top Bottom