NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ayo henz, lemme get a ride on the back of the Z.

ALP080628085.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

$%%# Pepe.

That wasn't even ayo-@%*.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was for the Pepe comment.
laugh.gif

I called that spot (batallion Hall) and they said to call back an hour, I should be at the crib by then so I'll keep ya'll posted.

^^^ Just mapquest that, its a lil further into queens, I'm not sure on how many people would feel going thier..

esp people from Bronx, harlem...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Durden7

Ya'll are lucky that the list is closed.

If I woulda have decided to make the trek......
sick.gif
for you guys.
What makes you say that? You don't think any of them dudes going out there can hoop?

Or, are you just that good?

Im not great, but I can certainly hold my own. Id just wait till everyone gets tired after a few games then take advantage.
laugh.gif

I'll start that football thread later tonight/tomm.

I called that spot PROSHARES mentioned, it has 4 full courts but they only have yearly memberships for $50, no one-day visits....so that's a no go.

Just dead this tourney idea and lets just go to LAGUARDIA CC again, both full courts will be available if we go at the same time, and people arefamiliar with how to get there already.

I'll start that football thread later tonight/tomm.

I called that spot PROSHARES mentioned, it has 4 full courts but they only have yearly memberships for $50, no one-day visits....so that's a no go.

Just dead this tourney idea and lets just go to LAGUARDIA CC again, both full courts will be available if we go at the same time, and people are familiar with how to get there already.
Good %%!# Mez... This time ill get to the bball %%!# early... Got there at like 1230 and felt mad awkward aint talk to no one
laugh.gif

I was with the white kid with the Zoom Air black/white with the grey shirt/jordan shorts... This is my brothers account, my account got banned... My acccountis ii FLaSh ii

Damn. I'll keep looking for different places but I'm not against Laguardia at all.

all those rec centers are membership only, and most of them dont allow full court games. Laguardia CC is our best bet. Btw, are people going this saturday?

WOW!!

Fresh this is turning into something special huh?

I cant wait to get out there, i think people are going to play EVEN harder this time..

Tourney or not IF enough dudes show and come to play were straight..

Im going to hit the courts before the 6th, i wanna be sharper this time around..

Originally Posted by henz0

Tommy, do you go to aviator on Friday nights??
nope i played at some tourny at aviator over the season though.
you play on friday nights?.. the courts at aviator are official.. dudes that were getting winded at laguardia would die after a few possessions at avaitor.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by henz0

Tommy, do you go to aviator on Friday nights??
nope i played at some tourny at aviator over the season though.
you play on friday nights?.. the courts at aviator are official.. dudes that were getting winded at laguardia would die after a few possessions at avaitor.

Yea i'll pass out after one game at aviator. Maybe i should stop smokin cigs.

my fault foir missing this post this whole day but did bum #@* Mez just put me on the bench behind him? Eff outtaa here. How quick did he forget his SmushParkeresque performance. I dont give a damn if i'm out of shape. I'll give you buckets with no problem. Son i'm going for 50. for that i'll runwith another squad and rip you everytime up the court like your name was Eddie house.

btw Danny, you're still my dude. lol

i'll be ther this Saturday. football or ?Basketball, it's whatever.

Back
Top Bottom