NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Very interesting. Think I'll swing through.

MaZe
YOOOOOO MAZE gonna come thru?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, yo make sure yall bring the HDTVcamera man, this joint is gonna be So so dope man...

Yea Fresh, at this poin we got to lock the list or soon enough
yea man, ight consider it closed...

Originally Posted by Proshares

Checking out this court in Kew Gardens called Lost Battalion Hall tonight after work. It's got 4 full courts indoors I'll see how it looks for renting and %#!#. It's 2 blocks when you get off the R/V at 63rd drive.
manhatten?

pimp.gif

I have a big man comin' through, same squad as before (me and whtwonder back court, fresh sf, henz pf, my dude is center). We will win every game
pimp.gif

Ya'll are lucky that the list is closed.

If I woulda have decided to make the trek......
sick.gif
for you guys.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Ya'll are lucky that the list is closed.

If I woulda have decided to make the trek......
sick.gif
for you guys.
What makes you say that? You don't think any of them dudes going out there can hoop?

Or, are you just that good?

On some real %%!% though, people keep talking about people not coming.

But I think more people are going to come than you think. May not be the whole 50 (b/c invariably some %%!% will come up w/ some people) But probably more thanthe #'s that have been thrown out there. (i.e. 20-25 people)

If 40+ people show up we might as well use all 5-6 half courts if we going to Laguardia, which is probably the safest bet (6 people on each court). Butif we're doing full courts, then we gotta do some research. I can see 30 max showing up, its early Saturday morning!

I know St Johns has like 8 full courts (mad nice too), free for CUNY students/alumni and probably a small fee if you're an outsider....but give or takeit'll probably be full since its a Division-1 facility regardless of the nice weather. Plus its a mission for dudes coming from other boroughs and probablyeasy to get lost.

Everybody need's to start using google/yellow pages, Proshares find out about that Batallion spot today if possible.
pimp.gif

Get to work people.

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

I aint even on the list, even though I went the first time
smh.gif
MY bad, *** ADDED***, im not gonna change the number at 50 because my mans sherlock foams gonna come thru but he is just gonna spectate...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Everybody need's to start using google/yellow pages, Proshares find out about that Batallion spot today if possible.
pimp.gif

Get to work people.
I TOLD Y'ALL TO DO THAT WEEKS AGO.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And yes I'm bringing that up again.

I know St Johns has like 8 full courts (mad nice too), free for CUNY students/alumni and probably a small fee if you're an outsider....but give or take it'll probably be full since its a Division-1 facility regardless of the nice weather. Plus its a mission for dudes coming from other boroughs and probably easy to get lost.
I don't think it's free for CUNY. I haven't been there in a couple months but I'm pretty sure it's only SJU students thatcan get in to the basketball gym and I'm not trying to sneak 40 people in with me
laugh.gif

Nah its SJU students only. I know for a fact they won't let you in without a Storm card
laugh.gif

Tried it once for a friend, no bueno
smh.gif

Ayo henz, lemme get a ride on the back of the Z.

nerd.gif

And yeah, this _ whistled for the whole +!+@. Fake %@% Omar Little.

A-Rod and Cano
sick.gif

On the real though I google'd that spot you mentioned and they don't even have a website, i'm about to give them a call though.

Back
Top Bottom