NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

If we're having a tournament that should mean no outsiders.

And dre, there's 2 fulls

Outsiders pay to get in so they are gonna ball if they call next, so that won't work.

Tourney = jail ball.

I have a big man comin' through, same squad as before (me and whtwonder back court, fresh sf, henz pf, my dude is center). We will win every game
pimp.gif

Bench: tommy, freepharell

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I have a big man comin' through, same squad as before (me and whtwonder back court, fresh sf, henz pf, my dude is center). We will win every game
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You trying to assemble a ringer squad

That was our squad regardless though (w/o the bench).
laugh.gif

We won 3 straight before we got tired, I'm about to start running practices in a few days 6am sharp. We need a rematch vs the team we lost to.

*takes out play book

Knick, I'm down for the tourney but who knows who is actually going to show up though (look at my +$%). If we are going to go the tourney we are going tohave to just show up a little earlier and make teams.

That was our squad regardless though (w/o the bench).
laugh.gif

We won 3 straight before we got tired, I'm about to start running practices in a few days 6am sharp.

*takes out play book
florida-basketball-coach-billy-donovan.jpg

"POP OUT TO THE TOP OF THE KEY HENZ!!!! FRESH CUT HARDER!!!!!"

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You trying to assemble a ringer squad

Mez gonna have a team of Peter John Ramos, Edgar Padilla, Carmelo Traveiso, Carlos Arroyo, and him.....with fat joe coaching....

*I don't wanna speak about the rucker....

LOL, you weren't on the original squad you were Henz's replacement.

Eff it though we should run 6 on 6 full courts, Pharellfor3 can video tape.
pimp.gif

Outsiders pay to get in so they are gonna ball if they call next, so that won't work.

Tourney = jail ball.
I had a feelin these would be the only knock on this subject..

is thier any1 we can speak 2 about this, or is any1 from that scool that would be able to help us try 2 atleast let em know were doing a tournament and ask if
we can have no outsiders come through? its gonna be tough but hey why not ask...

1 More suggestion, we could also move the tournament to start at 10AM, people weren't getting thier till like after 12, and i doubt Alot of ballers wouldbe out thier at 10AM
so I dont know, just throwing an IDEA out thier...
If we're having a tournament that should mean no outsiders
Yea no outsiders im gonna update that on page 1

Remember this Tournament is just in its early stages..

And MEZ hell yea we gotta get back that lost we took...

We have 40+ people, so why don't we just rent a court? I'll do some research and call some gyms and see how much it is to book a court.

The way I played though I deserve to be benched.
tired.gif

*tosses ego aside.

If we do a tourney we will have to rent courts out, it will be more expensive but it will give people incentive to show up.

We have 40+ people, so why don't we just rent a court? I'll do some research and call some gyms and see how much it is to book a court

ok, but im pretty sure alot of dudes that signed up, are really looking foward to Laguardia as the place were we have it set..

Laguardia is perfect if your really think about it, because it has to Half courts and lets just say 45 People show.... thats 9 teams..
we dont want 2 teams to be playing and the other 7 are like
eyes.gif
, it wouldbe slow and prolly not entertaining...
but with 2 full courts that makes alot of things more interesting.

but yea man, do some Homework and def holla at me...

I mean if we there early enough, we could use both full courts before the few other outsiders get there (it was very few last time).

Just get the 2 fulls going, and winner from each side plays each other.

I doubt more than 20+ heads will show anyways.

Checking out this court in Kew Gardens called Lost Battalion Hall tonight after work. It's got 4 full courts indoors I'll see how it looks for rentingand %#!#. It's 2 blocks when you get off the R/V at 63rd drive.

Back
Top Bottom