NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

psh.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Henz had them Rondo type shots
smh.gif

Made me one ineffective !*%*%.

Why Ballin sam left after one game? He had a ratchet.
Had to be somewhere at 2, was late anyway nyc transportation ftl. I played 2 games (bricked everything 2nd game) was gonna wait for 1 more to makeup for it, but that last game took way too long with the arguing and brick shots. If we get 10+ people i'll make it out there next weekend too

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I knew the video wouldnt capture the whole experience...

Dudes probly thought it was gonne be sportcenter type clips...
when i read this i was like
roll.gif
lol hahahahah

if they would have capture that alley from HENZO

Word that was definitely highlight material
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ shuges sayin i was donald faison in penny foams a while back

I thought that old dude was mjsaver pops
roll.gif

Whyte brought back memories with those orange hyperflights, i remember i had the yellow ones

henz0 wrote:
I thought that old dude was mjsaver pops
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Dam henzo, you had to do me like that...good one though....

its only a 1/2 hour from my crib...I'm down to go this SAT too. If we can get enough people..

*alley wasdef sportcenter type ##+, but i kney they didnt film it*

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

eek.gif
eek.gif

How did he whistle for 11 min straight??
laugh.gif
word, and on the courthe actin like he tired

MJ, I said that because it looked like yall was getting dressed to play like at the same time so i thought he came with u
laugh.gif

Come play you bum.. Would prolly have to triple team you though

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
@ u having a LeBron avy

yeah that vid was crap. I just so happen to have my crappy digi cam in my bag and felt like getting some of the action. I couldn't get the Alley oop ontape cuz I was actually on the court when it happened. Oh well next time. I dont know how the gym idea would work this week. Memorial day weekend might havethe place closed. Either way, lemme know.

WhiteWonder had me going wild with those orange flights. might have to find my Purple ones.

Word just read thru the recap...seems like fresh was goin in ala Joe Budden style on kids...but that's what's up...once I get to the crib ima peep thevids and pics...def. Gotta be out there for the 6th tho I doubt I'd be able to ball...I def. Will be doin my best craig sager impression..gotta have the hdvideocam on hand for that one...football would be a def good looks...that's could really be an every saturday thing on the great lawn...
pimp.gif
I'm defdown...haven't ran a full since I was 17...my big +@! would need triple bypass by half but ima try to get ready for future ones since this was an apparentsuccess...if that football jumpoff pop off
eek.gif
pimp.gif

CARMELO TRAVIESOOOOOOOOOOOO

eek.gif
Yoooo who is that about to get Spalding stamped on they forehead from a Mean rejection
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
#2 pullin back like "O NOOOOOOO" I know he got the stank facelike Steph when Amare pounded it on Yao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom