NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

IDK why ya'll lookin foward to that video, it was from the worst game and lots of bricks, everyone was winded.
laugh.gif

But the whole foul argument is on there, ya'll probably won't be able to hear a damn thing.

YO!

Football would be effin' dope, and its free we could just meet in Central Park.

I am down for that on ANY SATURDAY!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

YO!

Football would be effin' dope, and its free we could just meet in Central Park.

I am down for that on ANY SATURDAY!
laugh.gif
, Your weight lifting **% just wanna tackle somebody.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

whos lil yi jinlian?

& my fault which one were you kiddwill? i easily forget stuff.
smh.gif

da husky blackarican wit dwill huaraches that came l8 n yi wuz dunn in da orange shirt gettin hacked

ohhh wordddd
i was the kid in the orange.. haha yi jianlian

Well as of now its gonna be 70 on saturday... Thats good weather... But it might be too close for everybody being that its Memorial Day weekend, and plans areprobably made... But I would definitely come through...

image, Your weight lifting **% just wanna tackle somebody.

You already know I'm about to Landry dudes.

We gonna have to stick to 3 sec hold or flag though.
grin.gif

Henz0 is my QB, I'm expecting him to break out the Bulger or Hassleback authentic.
pimp.gif

May 30th yo (two Saturdays from now), Central Park, lets get some votes.

roll.gif
eek.gif
@ Dre with the weatherford avy.. You wylin'... Why the @@@@ did the bearspick him?? And it WOULD be the bears to pick him

Kickball sounds official
laugh.gif
But yea May 30 sounds good... Somebody make a new post... With the amount of people that showed up today we can definitely get ateam and have linemen and all...

Henz had them Rondo type shots
smh.gif

Made me one ineffective !*%*%.

Why Ballin sam left after one game? He had a ratchet.

Originally Posted by henz0

My man whyte was horsing dudes... I remember that 1 possession where me & him had like 10taps n still aint score
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Sad part is ... it really was 10 taps
laugh.gif

Football would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL at Henzo with that 10 Tap possession, that joint was funny 2 look at, i remember i was halfway down the court....

and About the Football, I know my limits and Football aint in that category, i would def come thru and watch though...

i love basketball, its a physical sport but i only watch football, 2 afraid of an injury... but sounds dope though...
Henz had them Rondo type shots
smh.gif

LOL

And yo, Other dudes thats coming on June 6th, Make sure yall bringing yall A game, dudes can ball out here...

Alot of people was saying this should be funny, yall betta think again... (not trying to scare any1) i hope people dont start backing out...

i'm in no rush to see the vids or pics...

probly lookin crazy arguin and whatnot...

next time i'm laying low...try my best not to argue..

These dudes catch something FUNNY on tape, youll never hear the end of it..

Thats why FRANCIS wanna see em, he was quiet and making sick layups..

soooooooo

what kind of basketball shoes was everyone wearing?
nerd.gif

*sigh*

im almost embarrassed to ask this outside the nike forum
laugh.gif

lol ^^^ , I was ballin in the GR lebron 6's white blk n red .. i remember henzo had them kobe 4's RICE joints..

and white wonder had dem orange hyper flights ( i think) joints wa CRACK.. couldn't remember everything..

Back
Top Bottom